Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Sorry if it came off as brash but there as way too many people that just spew bullshit and act unapologetic about it, if you get me. Too many people just attack, create rumours and most of the time it just gets out of hand. Sorry if it came off a little on the harsh side, but don’t throw around stuff like that because it causes serious problems down the line - regardless of who the leaker in question is

I apologise for what I said, but it wasn't even a rumour, it was a confusion. So many people here talk about wanting Yosemite (me included) and The Good Life that it got blurred in my head and I thought eclipse had Yosemite when it was the other song. Still, no need to be so hard with people. I understand your point but next time, think twice before posting this kind of answer, especially when the person you're answering to doesn't have bad intentions.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Dead at her ignoring everything and everyone but tweeting about her sign. I have to laugh

She is ignoring on purpose. She wants to announce it on her own terms. I respect that but she better hurry for fuck’s sake.

Didn’t she wear a little gold necklace that said Gemini? :creep:

She did. But didn’t she wear another sign’s necklace as well at some point? Like libra?!?

She is ignoring on purpose. She wants to announce it on her own terms. I respect that but she better hurry for fuck’s sake.

I know but it’s so funny imagining her scrolling past hundreds of tweets and posts asking about nfr and only stopping to answer an astrology question. She’s hilarious

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

She did. But didn’t she wear another sign’s necklace as well at some point? Like libra?!?

Wasn’t that Marina’s? I don’t even know tbh.

I love you but you don’t understand me

My life is my poetry

My lies are my legacy

Ok I don’t care about astrology and therefore know nothing about it, but maybe she meant that she’s Cancer rising instead of Taurus? Since she replied to a tweet with a screenshot where she said she’s Taurus.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I know but it’s so funny imagining her scrolling past hundreds of tweets and posts asking about nfr and only stopping to answer an astrology question. She’s hilarious

a hilarious GEMINI

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I apologise for what I said, but it wasn't even a rumour, it was a confusion. So many people here talk about wanting Yosemite (me included) and The Good Life that it got blurred in my head and I thought eclipse had Yosemite when it was the other song. Still, no need to be so hard with people. I understand your point but next time, think twice before posting this kind of answer, especially when the person you're answering to doesn't have bad intentions.

I think it’s cause a lot of the newbies here recently have had a tendency to act hard af for no reason. Sorry again.

I think what I meant though was it has, then, the capacity to become a rumour? It’s all chill though gal, no worries and I’m sorry again if it was a little hard-ass <3

Ok I don’t care about astrology and therefore know nothing about it, but maybe she meant that she’s Cancer rising instead of Taurus? Since she replied to a tweet with a screenshot where she said she’s Taurus.

The new birth time makes her a Scorpio Rising, which I'm guessing was the goal here :derpna:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The new birth time makes her a Scorpio Rising, which I'm guessing was the goal here :derpna:

Oh.

... Well, that says nothing to me lol, I still don’t get this thing and don’t have any interest to learn. xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

ok i have been dealing with the lack of NFR info or music.  i have avoided listening to snippets, MAC, VB, Hope, etc. for weeks now in hopes the album will be fresh when/if it comes.  i have tried to handle my Lanaboards meltdowns as best I can -- but this is the final straw.  I have had it, officially.

Lana claiming to be a Cancer all of a sudden after years of being an exemplar Gemini is the most fucking Gemini thing I can think of a Gemini doing.  and Scorpio rising?? Lana?  i mean, where is the edge?  where is the bite?  where is her pointed opinion?  is this why she keeps her hair dark now?  as a Scorpio rising, i have to say -- every Scorpio rising i know has serious "dont fuck with me" mystique, is unable to avoid rubbing people the wrong way, and leads to polarized interactions.  or wait, maybe that is Lana?... i suppose she does wear her heart on her sleeve and always seems to be seeking a home, which is Cancerian af. and i guess i can def see the 10th house Leo moon thing from early Lana driven for success, but these days??? she just cant be bothered to even shine that sort of star light she used to, and the majiqal juices are flowing hard right now so theres no excuse.  damn maybe we have never really known her at all.  i cannot.  truly an enigma.  maybe the bitch is scorpio rising and just likes to keep us on our toes never knowing whats really in her head.  someone make this make sense to me

ps. only a taurus rising could be so transformatively obsessed with sipping that sweet green cha cha matcha

Wow you're still as kind as before as I see. I'm human, I can make mistakes. It's been months and I got confused, this can happen. You could answer more gently or even DM me but I guess being mean with people fits you well.

:rip:

ok i have been dealing with the lack of NFR info or music.  i have avoided listening to snippets, MAC, VB, Hope, etc. for weeks now in hopes the album will be fresh when/if it comes.  i have tried to handle my Lanaboards meltdowns as best I can -- but this is the final straw.  I have had it, officially.

Lana claiming to be a Cancer all of a sudden after years of being an exemplar Gemini is the most fucking Gemini thing I can think of a Gemini doing.  and Scorpio rising?? Lana?  i mean, where is the edge?  where is the bite?  where is her pointed opinion?  is this why she keeps her hair dark now?  as a Scorpio rising, i have to say -- every Scorpio rising i know has serious "dont fuck with me" mystique, is unable to avoid rubbing people the wrong way, and leads to polarized interactions.  or wait, maybe that is Lana?... i suppose she does wear her heart on her sleeve and always seems to be seeking a home, which is Cancerian af. and i guess i can def see the 10th house Leo moon thing from early Lana driven for success, but these days??? she just cant be bothered to even shine that sort of star light she used to, and the majiqal juices are flowing hard right now so theres no excuse.  damn maybe we have never really known her at all.  i cannot.  truly an enigma.  maybe the bitch is scorpio rising and just likes to keep us on our toes never knowing whats really in her head.  someone make this make sense to me

I need to understand what everyone seems to think is Gemini behaviour. Because, as a fellow Gemini, I don't act like her at all. From what I understand here, Geminis are two-faced and liars. Bullshit. 

Geminis are always torn between two things, two opposites, two opposed energies. it is their lifelong struggle, to reconcile both. There are a lot of Geminis around me and we don't act erratically or have "two lives". Most Geminis are consicous of that "duality" and pretty honest about it. I see Gemini in her music, when there are opposites in the lyrics or the production and lyrics, but her behavior sure ain't Gemini. More ADD. 

Anyways, no matter what the sign, anyone can become a fucking bitch or a dick. The reasons may vary, but it's not a question of zodiac. 

ps. only a taurus rising could be so transformatively obsessed with sipping that sweet green cha cha matcha

even though i agree she's lying/incorrect about being a cancer, we were just discussing the moon placement in the astrology thread and the 10th house is stronger in the early-mid 20s. that's why she was so driven for success, fame and acclaim back then perhaps.

Wasn’t that Marina’s? I don’t even know tbh.

I love you but you don’t understand me

My life is my poetry

My lies are my legacy

Marina did as well, but hasn't she been spotted around LA with a sing necklace that wasn't Gemini?! I'm not sure though, but I remember founding it odd. 

I need to understand what everyone seems to think is Gemini behaviour.

Idk shit about astrology but I do know I’m a Gemini with Scorpio rising & people think I’m the devil and I’m like ???? What in the fuck did I do wrong. I feel you

Marina did as well, but hasn't she been spotted around LA with a sing necklace that wasn't Gemini?! I'm not sure though, but I remember founding it odd.

Oh not sure about that, but I believe it! She’s a gal of many characters :hooker: