Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We're dragging her on Twitter; come join in

https://twitter.com/13b1tches/status/1137272712865492992

I dunno, I feel like it would be better to write when she’s online or just posted something so there’s a higher chance that she’ll see it (but, then again, she took time to reply to a random astrology tweet so who knows??)

Watch someone in there remind Lana she had no gay couples in her 'Love' music video. I remember people were furious about that.

I remember that I was surprised she didn’t include any. I hadn’t found LB then, but I can imagine the response here.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I was gonna post a joke the other day about what kind of “exciting news” we might get in the next month such as more Hillsong sightings, miscellaneous poetry and Instagram photos she posts then deletes

and here we are... she’s been to Hillsong AGAIN

Girl set up a fucking altar in your home to pray or something, or just go to literally any other fucking church

How has she not been slammed for this yet? This is so disheartening

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

It's actually not Hillsong; it's Churchome, but Churchome is another of Bieber's churches and it's basically the same as Hillsong just not as well-known. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It's actually not Hillsong; it's Churchome, but Churchome is another of Bieber's churches and it's basically the same as Hillsong just not as well-known. 

Bieber is so unhinged these days. He basically wants people to forget about all the shit Chris Brown did in the past (abuse and such), and put him on a pedestal just because their friends. It's gross, but it seems to be a common thing for bible thumpers to protect abusers.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Bieber is so unhinged these days. He basically wants people to forget about all the shit Chris Brown did in the past (abuse and such), and put him on a pedestal just because their friends. It's gross, but it seems to be a common thing for bible thumpers to protect abusers.

Yeah I think he also said something pretty sketchy about the abortion laws but I don't remember what it was because I give so few fucks about his existence. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

During pride month I’m-

33n80ao.jpg

for real I’m done with this bitch. I’ll probably still hang out here but I’m not stanning her anymore. Fuck Lana for her egregious lack of communication and seemingly willful/feaux-ignorance, fuck NFR, fuck this now seemingly-entirely-fake “progressive”/“positive” Lana we had last era and this basic bitch that replaced her this era, fuck Hillsong, and fuck this garbage fire of an era. I hope NFR leaks in its entirety and flops, I hope her poetry book gets cancelled or flops, and I hope Interscope drops her for stalling on her album release.

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Faggot Like Me to Have - But I Have It.

that's the spirit! :party:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Serious question to y'all...

Am I the only one who kinda wants to unstan? literally

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Serious question to y'all...

Am I the only one who kinda wants to unstan? literally

Honestly? I do too. And it's not just because this era is a mess, but because I'm slowly realising I'm just not a fan of Lana as a person. I'd still listen to her music, but I don't think I can defend her at every mishap she makes (hillsong, being politically ignorant etc). If I'm being brutally honest, I never really liked her personality that much. I don't know why...but it's always been that way from the start. It feels awful to say because she's not an evil person...but yeah.

Lately she's just been...not there? Like her head is empty and she's just floating around LA like a ghost.

I feel bad for her, there must be some reason she has started going to church and then she gets abuse and drama about it.

ok i have a theory and this is a wild one - maybe azealia banks actually cursed her?  everything was fine until right around when they got in that spat and look at Lana now.  btw, my stan card is officially burnt.  Lana can go choke on a box of rocks.  i hope her parents and family disown her and she becomes homeless, i hope it's extremely hard for her to find a job because everyone keeps clocking her, and i hope the church tells her that God thinks she's evil and will never accept or love her, and i hope Cha Cha Matcha bans her for indecent behavior, i hope that someone tries to forcibly convert her back to being a bad bitch, and i hope multiple countries around the world institute laws where you can be stoned and killed for being a dumb basic matcha sipping bad fashion loser.  i can think of certain groups who already go through that, but Lana doesnt care about them.  MAYBE she will understand why she's such a dumbass for getting rich and famous off of gays' love for her and then stabbing us all in the back because she's ignorant and apathetic.

hope is a glorious thing for anyone to have, and i have it, but Lana Del Rey does not have it.  she wants to have hope, but she's stuck in an ugly, basic, soulless, LA white girl rabbit hole.  she has no hope for this world or for her future.  she's a basic and selfish, and now mediocre used-to-be pop star, and i hope she fades to oblivion.  she should try actually living in the trailer park and dancing for money instead of just pretending - then she can wow the world with her authenticity

I feel bad for her, there must be some reason she has started going to church and then she gets abuse and drama about it.

But she should be met with harsh critiscm. She's not some defensless child. She's an adult woman.

ok like... i have a deep annoyance for every artist that attends hillsong so why the fuck do i stand for lana still... and im not even here for the religious debate because i know the difference between your local quiet unproblematic church that has never once preached Leviticus vs a world-wide fucking openly anti-lgbt and misogynistic hipster church. she choses to attend one and one im not ok with. 

if shes looking for a closer relation to god i really think a more local church would do better than some concert? (is that what it basically is?)

But she should be met with harsh critiscm. She's not some defensless child. She's an adult woman.

She's minding her own business though, she's never spoke about the church or said people should go or how great it is(we wouldn't even know unless people werent there taking photos). It could be personal stuff like help with mental health, addiction, could be family problems or someone she knows with an illness or someone could have died.

Literally the catholic church also hates gay people and says their lifestyle is wrong, are we gonna cancel every artist that attends a catholic church? This selective outrage is emberassing. Almost all churches are fucked up.
Also, who says she's still attending hillsong?? The last couple of times she attended church it was confirmed to be churchome, not hillsong, and from what I've gathered, churchome is wayy less worse than hillsong, or even the catholic church, regarding the lgbt community. 

qfrWuBl.png

She's minding her own business though, she's never spoke about the church or said people should go or how great it is(we wouldn't even know unless people werent there taking photos). It could be personal stuff like help with mental health, addiction, could be family problems or someone she knows with an illness or someone could have died.

That could be a possibility, but why are we making excuses for her? This church is famously known to be anti-LGBT, anti-abortion, and not to mention a history of sexual abuse. And before anyone says "all churches have that history" - no they don't.

I get that you love Lana, but it's not a crime to point out her wrongdoings.

That could be a possibility, but why are we making excuses for her? This church is famously known to be anti-LGBT, anti-abortion, and not to mention a history of sexual abuse. And before anyone says "all churches have that history" - no they don't.

Sure, not every single church out there does, but you can't tell me the catholic church isn't famously known to be anti-LGBT, anti-abortion and has a history of sexual abuse. I don't get how people are outraged about people who attend hillsong but don't care at all if they attend a catholic church.

qfrWuBl.png

Sure, not every single church out there does, but you can't tell me the catholic church isn't famously known to be anti-LGBT, anti-abortion and has a history of sexual abuse.

There are new churches who have adapted to today's society. You can find them anywhere, especially in a place like LA. Places like Hillsong are backwards af and should be avoided.

Literally the catholic church also hates gay people and says their lifestyle is wrong, are we gonna cancel every artist that attends a catholic church? This selective outrage is emberassing. Almost all churches are fucked up.

yes thats what its known for but many churches chose to be progressive ie: the catholic church in my city that hangs an lgbt flag. its not hard to do such and find more progressive churches even if they dont hang an lgbt flag which i doubt isnt hard in la. hillsong is open about it and thats the issues as lana cant obviously be ignorant to it

It seems like she has never actually went to Hillsong though, that and Churchome are two different things with different people who started them. Churchome doesn't have any controversy I don't think although they probably do believe similar stuff if it's all Bible type things.