Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That just means the algorithm deduced that Lana’s audience are the same people who listen to these pop girls. If she really were that different from these “demons” then her audience would be completely different from theirs, wouldn’t it?

Just because artists have the same audience members doesn't mean that the art and content they produce is the same or similar enough to note it. People are just capable of liking different things lol. Especially when it comes to more "alternative" music genres, some people are just into alternative period. So they listen to multiple alternative artists. Doesn't mean all alternative music sounds the same just because they have the same audience. Some people like things that are "different" or not very "mainstream". They are similar when it comes to those things.

Just because artists have the same audience members doesn't mean that the art and content they produce is the same or similar enough to note it. People are just capable of liking different things lol. Especially when it comes to more "alternative" music genres, some people are just into alternative period. So they listen to multiple alternative artists. Doesn't mean all alternative music sounds the same just because they have the same audience. Some people like things that are "different" or not very "mainstream". They are similar when it comes to those things.

Oh I absolutely agree with you! But Halsey, Charlie xcx and Marina are also not at all similar so I don’t how how we’re grouping them together but calling Lana a unique talent that has never been recreated. Mind you, I’ve never liked the music of any of the three artists I’ve named but they all sound distinct and calling them high pitched demons is a bit mean spirited.

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

There's always the danger that if too much time passes before it's time to release the album, Lana may come out and say that she's changed and isn't quite the same person when she made the album and then shelf it and start over again.

Speaking of leaks how many songs are there left that are like known but not leaked and which ones are fans the thirstiest for?

Y O S E M I T E

T H E G O O D L I F E

T N C D E M O

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i cant believe she never released How To Disappear 

I can’t believe she didn’t release roses bloom for you and best american record

I wish she wouldn’t share songs or tease them unless she knows for SURE shes going to officially release. 

The vinyl will be red, like blood of angry men, comrades  :hooker:

do you hear the people sing because lizzy won't do it herself :toofunny: 

it's just the way i feel

I can’t believe she didn’t release roses bloom for you and best american record

I wish she wouldn’t share songs or tease them unless she knows for SURE shes going to officially release.

HTD is coming in NFR though. It seems like it was the last song she worked on for the album, she wouldn't scrap it. And don't forget she played it to an Apple event. No way it didn't make the cut.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

literally my holy trinity

taste!

Serious question to y'all...

Am I the only one who kinda wants to unstan? literally

Nope you aren’t. That rant I posted was genuine lol

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i hate being left in the dark about an album thats been sitting in a hard drive for a year.

has the label even started printing the album? have they even given her a due date for the album?

i hate being left in the dark about an album thats been sitting in a hard drive for a year.

has the label even started printing the album? have they even given her a due date for the album?

I have nothing of value to contribute, but I bet she was one of those people who was always making stuff up in order to get extensions for university assignments.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Do they have celebrity cult churches in Europe? Just uh ... curious.

not any that i know of. there are a few new hipster churches directed towards teens/young adults though but without celebrities  :creep:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it