Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

NFR either arriving before August 23 of after September 20. A NIGHTMARE

Why do you say so? Can't it be released on August 30, September 6 or September 13?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Why do you say so? Can't it be released on August 30, September 6 or September 13?

someone is probably saying that b/c lover is out August 23 and it will probably dominate the charts. I don't believe shes from interscope but who knows

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I NEVER ever said I was better than anyone. And I don't think I am. But common. If you were Lana and you were getting hundreds of comments about an album on your instagram posts that aren't even related to music, and your friends and managers were getting harassed each time they post too, how would you react? You'd be lying if you said you'd be okay with that.

do you mean "come on"*? I would react by waking up from my fog of matcha and soul cycle and be like OMG wait I have a job that I'm getting paid to do!!! let me get right on that!!!!

tenor.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

do you mean "come on"*? I would react by waking up from my fog of matcha and soul cycle and be like OMG wait I have a job that I'm getting paid to do!!! let me get right on that!!!!

tenor.gif

Oh my god did I really write common instead of come on?? Sorry. I'm fucked.

Anyway, I don't think you'd worry about your job if you were a millionaire singer. But if you would really do something because of thousands of people asking for the album when you don't want to give it away, then you must be a really weird person. I don't know a lot of people who react well to harassment.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The HUGE feature everyone's talking about is Drake, it was confirmed in Say Yes to Heaven's discord chat that I was lurking on.

Also, the wildsycamore tumblr account was run by SYTH, jessyfelice on IG, and @@lmdr

I have screenshots confirming both pieces of info. More tea to come...

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

The HUGE feature everyone's talking about is Drake, it was confirmed in Say Yes to Heaven's discord chat that I was lurking on. 

Also, the wildsycamore tumblr account was run by SYTH, jessyfelice on IG, and @lmdr 

I have screenshots confirming both pieces of info. More tea is coming...

WHAT no  :raven:

It’s been pretty silent from Lana for a week or two now, right? Since the magazine came out. I wonder why... maybe she’s getting ready for the next single and hopefully album, doesn’t she tend to go silent on social media before she starts an era?

she's just busy choosing which pair of leggins she should wear at her Dublin concert

iv9uXjw.gif

Well if it's drake she can keep it... leave it unreleased, never let it see the light of day, to me drake is one of the most boring artists with one of the most boring voices in the whole music industry...