Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It’s the only good song on the album so give sis some help.

(I kid....)

LOOOOOOL ok but I was actually just skimming the record today, and God Control was the only track that I fully listened to. I dig the vibes of it, but I think, at least am, it's too reliant on production, and the melodies seemed a bit dull at some points.. Appreciate the drama the piano overall brought tho, the Latin/tribal beats too if anything.

Ok so to stay on topic tho, who else is releasing records. Bc sis had too many chances releasing the record w/o much comp but here we are, Taylor's coming too

Look, she tells lies. Everyone knows she tells lies. Whatever.

Frankly, this picture sums up his most famous client's fanbase quite well rn

2v9zpkl.jpg

Actually, coming in, I thought Ben and Ed were like a gay couple that managed her, but if that were true, Norman would've been out pink n glitter n all, already so just tsk.

UV/Honeymoon

Ok so to stay on topic tho, who else is releasing records. Bc sis had too many chances releasing the record w/o much comp but here we are, Taylor's coming too

I just read this:

Lover comes out Aug. 23.

And there’s a reason why. Swift’s favorite number is 13, and the numbers of the release date, 8/23, add up to 13.

Okay ... so maybe sis is doing something like that ... she changed her birth time to 4:47pm ... 4 + 4 + 7 = 15 ...

2ccmp8h.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just read this:

Okay ... so maybe sis is doing something like that ... she changed her birth time to 4:47pm ... 4 + 4 + 7 = 15 ...

2ccmp8h.jpg

I think you cracked the code sis! She will release the album in 15 years  :creep: it all makes sense now.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It’s been pretty silent from Lana for a week or two now, right? Since the magazine came out. I wonder why... maybe she’s getting ready for the next single and hopefully album, doesn’t she tend to go silent on social media before she starts an era?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s been pretty silent from Lana for a week or two now, right? Since the magazine came out. I wonder why... maybe she’s getting ready for the next single and hopefully album, doesn’t she tend to go silent on social media before she starts an era?

going by that logic, we should've had the album months ago

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

it's going to be NFRs white mustang

no real climax, she posted the entire song in snippets, probably gonna be 2 minutes and thirty seconds of mood music

I rly hope thats not true but if it is we at least better have the masterpiece Yosemite

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

me "catching up" on this thread 

tenor.gif?itemid=5822550

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lmao: :LMAO: best post in the last 100s pages sajfjlasn

After harassing Lana herself, and Ben, now you do the same for Ed?? Gosh, you should see a doctor in all seriousness. As if he was going to say anything. If you haven't understood yet, forcing them to say something won't make them do it quicker. Instead, it can potentially make the delay longer.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lmao: :lmao: best post in the last 100s pages sajfjlasn

it really be like that sometimes  :facepalm:

After harassing Lana herself, and Ben, now you do the same for Ed?? Gosh, you should see a doctor in all seriousness. As if he was going to say anything. If you haven't understood yet, forcing them to say something won't make them do it quicker. Instead, it can potentially make the delay longer.

If you think you're so much better than us no offense but why do u come on here to join our discussions?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

#HungerStrikeForNormanFuckingRockwell

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif