Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@ Win Edwards ask Lana ab NFR. Idk if he’s going to the upcoming shows but he’ll probably see her at some point? Idk I’m just Holding Out for a Hero atm

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Something has to be done at this point. I don't know what...but all we can do is rely on those who are going to her shows and hope they mention NFR to her.

I have honestly given up on doing something that will force her to do something. She is stubborn as fuck. I have not given up on the album, not until September. But I sure have given up on a normal release or one that will « pick up » at some point. I still come everyday here with hope someone will find something but my expectations are so low that they aren’t deceived.

I’m not even sure there will be a magical moment when I’ll realize why it took so long, cause there’s probably no reason.

what happened between her teasing so much in September and October to us now not having much more info 9 months later

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I just don't get it. Lol. I don't wanna get back to the "her label is holding back the album" theory again, we know she has plenty of liberties to record and release what she wants to BUT what I don't understand is how her managers are okay with this. How can they just accept that the record is finished and just sitting there? it's beyond me.

I just don't get it. Lol. I don't wanna get back to the "her label is holding back the album" theory again, we know she has plenty of liberties to record and release what she wants to BUT what I don't understand is how her managers are okay with this. How can they just accept that the record is finished and just sitting there it's beyond me.

Dua did it

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Ok but can we just talk about Long Beach please? Like, appreciation post, I hope she films a lot more there. Beach is lyfeeeeee 

OHMYGOD THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PLAYFUL BRITNEY SNIPPET HERE FOR THIS , SOURCE - DATE - give us the T 

UV/Honeymoon