Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The covers being arranged like that really highlights howwwwwwwww different she looks in all of them. MAC cross between a rowing-team beauty and baddie, DT uncomfortably like a girl I knew that I hate, Hope like my friend's mom idek

locals only

what the FUCK but her acknowledging she has a career in music, does that mean announcement soon? Not long until her birthday and her first festival dates... is it finally happening gays?

I really don't believe that Happiness Is A Butterfly is the title track... She said very early on (March 2018) that the song was titled Happiness Is A Butterfly, in the clip of her and the dancers, on her insta, they also call it Happiness...

Plus the description of the title track, Norman Fucking Rockwell, doesn't match with the lyrical content of Happiness...

I do believe that Happiness... was intended to be and still may be the lead single (with the promo, her referring to it as her new song and then the music video) - and I think that's why she captioned that teaser of the song with the album title. It was around the time that Lana was in full promo mode, teasing songs and performing etc. Perhaps they were gonna push the single at that time as an introduction to the record... But who knows?

I wonder if she'll still be laughing when we all download NFR instead of streaming it.

Keep laughing at us, Lizzy. Keep laughing.

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven