Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If this bitch releases it before this month finishes I'll forgive & stan her again I swear

girl u a member of a site that's dedicated to her, i think you shot that horse in the face

If it worked this way In Your Car and "You don't have to be stronger than you really are" would have been released as singles by now

that's true, but didn't she release the title track of UV as a single before it was released? followed by Brooklyn Baby the month before release, like 3 or 4 days after releasing UV(single)? & same with HM, she released the title track way before its album release, and LFL turned out to be a second single kind of thing before the album too. She also did this with BTD a month before the release date (but was also going to do the same with LFL until it was postponed, LFL (single) in April with a May album, which was pushed back to July, right???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Why is everyone (on twitter**) freaking out and saying the album comes out on her birthday?

Don’t do this to me you psychos

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Ed made her get off her ass

Is her manager Ben or Ed? are there 2?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole