Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I mean its not really a new SNIPPET per se but here you go

oooh, I already knew about this, I thought maybe she sang an acapella of something new at the show in Odense tonight, silly me

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the irony of lana saying she’s gonna sell her poetry books for a dollar compared to how much her merch, box sets, tickets etc cost. i have to laugh

UbsOye5.png

So basically today’s performance and comment on the new record means that we can only HOPE it’s coming in august, like she’s still unsure herself...

Someone please step in and fucking fire Ben already..... he’s such a waste, doing a “job” and being paid for absolutely nothing

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So basically today’s performance and comment on the new record means that we can only HOPE it’s coming in august, like she’s still unsure herself...

Someone please step in and fucking fire Ben already..... he’s such a waste, doing a “job” and being paid for absolutely nothing

HOW DARE YOU??? he live streamed her performance for about 5 seconds today! He’s earning his coin!!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Billie Eilish posting a bit of the PWYC performance on her story and saying Lana’s “the one who created us all”, I’m glad she’s giving Lana’s impact its recognition.

legends supporting legends

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Is there anything physically stopping the album from being released at this point or is it just mangers and labels putting up a fuss? I know back in like January she live-streamed saying it was done sooo

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

HOW DARE YOU??? he live streamed her performance for about 5 seconds today! He’s earning his coin!!

Hahaha doing the fan work I guess. He’s a joke of a manager and I really don’t see how he’s got more than one client.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

damn good ____

I wonder if she's really gonna put hope is a dangerous thing in the album, or if she's actually gonna put Sylvia Plath. And by that, I mean that the song was called Sylvia Plath for months and she suddenly changed into the really long title with no capital letters. That's the reason why lately, I've been thinking that there could possibly be two versions of the songs. It seems unrealistic even in my own mind but that would be cool to have hiadtfawlmthbihi as the piano ballad with no other instrument, and Sylvia Plath as the song with piano, strings, something à la Honeymoon. LOL I don't even know why I write this because it's kinda stupid

Sylvia Fucking Plath

the irony of lana saying she’s gonna sell her poetry books for a dollar compared to how much her merch, box sets, tickets etc cost. i have to laugh

But her thoughts are priceless

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

days gone ____

I feel like lana probably just ignores what he tells her to do and does her own thing

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

So she basically confirmed MAC is still on the album... sis......... give some room for new music  :deadbanana:

Not directed at you specifically but idk why people are acting so surprised that MAC and VB are on the album ... she said they were, and I never assumed otherwise.

Where did we get the idea that they wouldn't be? Because if we're just going by the amount of time that has passed since their release, then we can also wave goodbye to all of the songs she gave us snippets for last year. Which is almost everything we've heard.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream