Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LFL tracklist came from PPL, but theres no new registrations

No it was first found on Bilbo and other pre-order sites in early to mid June, no one believed it. Then the songs were registered in early July and pre-order came out alongside snippets of Summer Bummer then Groupie Love until they were both released on July 13th/14th

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

we should change the forum layout with a clown theme before the release of NFR!  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

SPeaking of leaks leak The Good Life

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I don’t want to piss people off but 2 months is really and *likely* a rough time period. It could easily be mid to end September. She’s obviously penciled in a rough date but if she was certain I’m sure she’d give an exact date. I don’t believe a cover and tracklist will be out anytime soon, but I think a single will be by end of July.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It's fine that some of you believe that we'll get something tomorrow but if we don't (that's my feeling), then don't come here to drag and blame her and say that she said x y or w 'cause that's not true lmao

iv9uXjw.gif

It's fine that some of you believe that we'll get something tomorrow but if we don't (that's my feeling), then don't come here to drag and blame her and say that she said x y or w 'cause that's not true lmao

Oh imma do that, imma do that anyway cause that's how I am

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

“Everyone” said two months ago that they wouldn’t buy the album as a protest of this shitty era and now we’re ready to check websites daily for any preorders or tracklists. :godlaugh:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png