Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Since we know Lana is in California, then it's pretty much confirmed Pam's instastory was something Lana-related. I checked and Ariana was in Chicago so it's not the Charlie's Angels music video (I guess), so maybe some magazine shoot, book cover, NFR cover, NFR artwork, album trailer o music video?

Sorry but I'm getting hyped again and I'll end up with my clown make up on AGAIN

Since we know Lana is in California, then it's pretty much confirmed Pam's instastory was something Lana-related. I checked and Ariana was in Chicago so it's not the Charlie's Angels music video (I guess), so maybe some magazine shoot, book cover, NFR cover, NFR artwork, album trailer o music video?

Sorry but I'm getting hyped again and I'll end up with my clown make up on AGAIN

Just saw it and don’t want to get ahead of myself but maybe just maybe :hooker:

However it could just be she’s working with someone else & saw that Lana post & just shared it. Everything is possible rn :diva:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

It can't be NFR related,Pam is a make up artist and this era promotes make up free face (see mac cover)

ugh i didn’t even think of that... but she’s been pretty glammed up at her recent concerts?? maybe it’ll be a no makeup makeup type thing

UbsOye5.png

she really go on twitter only to talk about her boyfriend's dick hugh gay icon

Well isn’t white mustang about ha mans dick?

Maybe sis said 2 months not thinking of July, so skip August and September and we’re in October when we will get something.

Not everyone talking about her taking a shit in the comments to the tweet :lmao:

It's what she deserves tbh

I actually quoted it and made a sh!t joke oop

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Guys she’s talking about me. She was people watching at the beach and I passed by & she yelled “fatty” and tweeted almost immediately. I’m shaking

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Guys she’s talking about me. She was people watching at the beach and I passed by & she yelled “fatty” and tweeted almost immediately. I’m shaking

f84y2Wb.jpg

iconic

Did she flick your vagina

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif