Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You spelled relieved wrong

I’ve been at work all day, after a 12 hour shift all I want to do is get hi by the bitch.

Any news beauties? Any theories for the al boom?

She's gonna announce the album a week before its release after all her festival dates and we're gonna wanna yell at her why she couldnt have spared us a couple hundred meltdowns by telling us earlier

inb4 she doesn't say anything about the album at her show tomorrow  :toofloppy:

Yeah she won't say anything, or she'll say the same thing ("it's coming in a few months").

Anyone expecting otherwise will be having disappointment for dinner.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Uhmm where tf is the Charlie’s Angels track

she’s died and berried with Life Is Beautiful

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

that vid of lana driving on chases story! god she has her foot on the wheel (?) and are they watching something on her phone? lol god forbid shes gonna get in a crash before this album comes out.

that vid of lana driving on chases story! god she has her foot on the wheel (?) and are they watching something on her phone? lol god forbid shes gonna get in a crash before this album comes out.

I thought this was a shit post until I saw it. Sis & I drive alike.

Also, no wonder she neglects us like no tomorrow, she’s in love with this man & enjoying her life. I respect it but give the al boom and no one gets hurt lona.

Sis was also at the beach as seen on valvogt’s insta story. She’s got buns hun

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Someone tell Win to ask her about the album, we know he'll be front row and Lana will take 60 pics with him

Homeboy has been seen with people in leaker circles so he probably already has that album skfkfkf

if it exists that is

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

LMFAO I drive like that  :toofunny:  :toofunny: well not watching shit but the foot on the seat/wheel 

sgopYhV.gif

Apparently, people contacted the DMV about her driving (according to Twitter) WTF?!

I'm fucking dead

It’s what she deserves dot gif

On a more serious note, have we speculated as to who if anyone NFR (song) is about? Is it about Gerald? Barrie? Elizabeth herself?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

It’s what she deserves dot gif

On a more serious note, have we speculated as to who if anyone NFR (song) is about? Is it about Gerald? Barrie? Elizabeth herself?

My money's on Fuckboy Gerald because it sounds like it was a short-term relationship ("almost said I love you"). Plus, his music is rubbish so his poetry would definitely be bad.

Even if it's not, you know Fuckboy Gerald thinks it's about him.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The best and more reassuring thing she could say at her next show is "the album is coming in a few weeks"

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The best and more reassuring thing she could say at her next show is "the album is coming in a few weeks"

and have you guys rioting and burning your merch when the album isnt out the Friday after that!?? No thanks

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

my clitoris would fall out if she says that but most likely she’ll say “Hope you’ll enjoy the new album that’s coming out in the near future!”

sgopYhV.gif

This wait is nothing compared to the fact that we’ve been waiting 10+ years for Nicole Richie’s album!

How do u think us Nirvana fans feel. It's been 26 years since their last studio album

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL