Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine. An album coming out in 2 months that’s HOTLY anticipated by both fans and critics and she doesn’t even mention it. Her mind. Lol

"... new album thats coming out, and a couple of songs from the last one..." I think

Yeah I heard, "... new album that's coming out and a couple of songs" but I'm confused because people who attended said she didn't mention the album ... maybe they just missed it. 

@@kitschesque ?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I have this theory about her giving us info this week, because she has no concerts, so maybe she'll use that to promote and release album cover, tracklist and date of release. Or maybe she'll keep us with this hunger some more months, years, whatever.

I understood "the new album that's coming out and a couple of songs at the end of the summer"

It'd make sense if she releases some new NFR single and the Charlie's Angels collab

Remember that the screen is always delayed a bit ... I think the bit on the screen is her saying the last part ("a couple of songs")

But this is just like everything else - ambiguous af. We really need to hear the bit before that for it to make any sense.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm really excited to see the cover, let's hope that it's not a photo from the MAC/VB set

I'm dying to see 'both versions' so we can all fight over which is better and hate on Lana for deciding to make one the official

Out of all the snippets she posted on Instagram, the most viewed one is HIAB and the least viewed one is Cinnamon. I also noticed that she gets more views when the snippet showcases a simple piano and simple vocals (NFR, HIAB, HTD, Stronger) than when the production is more elaborated (Cinnamon, IYC). I find it kinda interesting.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Out of all the snippets she posted on Instagram, the most viewed one is HIAB and the least viewed one is Cinnamon. I also noticed that she gets more views when the snippet showcases a simple piano and simple vocals (NFR, HIAB, HTD, Stronger) than when the production is more elaborated (Cinnamon, IYC). I find it kinda interesting.

people have to listen to the piano ballads more to try to get themselves to like them whereas they try to lay off the pure bops so as to not wear them out . Case closed

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

people have to listen to the piano ballads more to try to get themselves to like them whereas they try to lay off the pure bops so as to not wear them out . Case closed

You can keep your negativity for yourself, and your argument falls flat and don't make sense anyway but well tried

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~