Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Get Free had another title originally? Or u talking bout the live performances when she says ''For Amy and for Whitney?''

It was orgjnally called Malibu and had much more personal lyrics but she rewrote them and changed the title to Get Free

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Still coming in september, not august....... y'all won't believe me, but I've been telling you this since a while!!!

With two singles coming with two videos, an updated music store and her repeatedly saying "next month," we don't have any reasons to believe anything other than August. It may as well be August 30th, but still...August.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

All hell broke loose when Doin‘ Time was a cover but here some of you are wishing that the greatest is a cover... I‘ll never understand this place...

All hell broke loose when Doin‘ Time was a cover but here some of you are wishing that the greatest is a cover... I‘ll never understand this place...

Right..

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

are we going to see lana on a surfboard like actually surfing in her beautiful makeup and cute bathing suit this is going to be so cute and fun i can’t wait to see it omg

UbsOye5.png

Yeah I’m sorry but after this wait, I don’t want any fucking covers lmao. Trust me I have a list with a few songs I’d kill for her to cover but right now? No ma’am. Noooo ma’am.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Doin' Time is only acceptable if it is track #14, and not part of the thirteen tracks

yeah literally... were You Must Love Me, Some Things Last a Long time, once upon a dream, smile, Chelsea hotel, summer wine on any albums? no they weren't 

but I am slightly prepared 

also I hope the greatest isn't a cover 

That post about the books was the most “Lana” post she’s put up in a long time

But yeah sis we don’t want to summer read rn we want to summer hear the album + summer see the visuals

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass