Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i sure do hope she delivers on those RHCP comparisons... we know sis is terrible at giving descriptions so lettuce pray

also to clear things up: yes i wasn’t here for doin’ time (never been too keen on sublime to begin with), but if nfr were to have a designated cover, then i wouldn’t be mad about it potentially being cat power because i do love me some chan marshall. that doesn’t mean i don’t want it to be an original song, i just thought it’d be nice to hear lana’s take on one of my favorite songs ever. this is just me being overtly sensitive because i feel like what i said unleashed tons of other posts so ignore me!!

I'm suing for rights and all 4 awards will have to be turned over to me I came up with MBB first!

2ywa25u.jpg

Available at Target part of the Mental collection inspired by Lara Del Rey

Mental (disorders of the mind) an exclusive brand!

the target logo dsañfljasdldfhsdl{sdafsdfdsdfdsfd :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Okay idc if it’s a spam account this new thing is fucking funny

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lara just strangled one of the FANS at Target that wanted to buy that shirt! 
Who would have ever thought it would have ended like this with Lara strangling a fan at Target just for asking the wrong question about Norman Fucking Rockwell era T-shirts!

8vq70l.jpg

are you skirts and suits? did lana stop hanging out with you and now youre takign revenge on the fans trashing you on the internet?

"The Most Common Nickname for Babies Is 'Peanut'"

http://1069kickscountry.com/the-most-common-nickname-for-babies-is-peanut-the-least-common-include-punkin-head-and-lil-fatty/

2ewnux5.jpg

@lua_quaglia IG stories with Alex 7/4/19

It's a real simple concept it's call the truth! How about it?

"You want this, you need this"

"Are you ready for it?"

We already have Mariners lyrics give us fuck it i love you lyrics

I feel like ‘The Greatest’ is what we know as ‘Stronger’. I could see the snippet we’ve heard as being a slow section of a faster/less stripped back song. you don’t have to be stronger because you’re the greatest or something like that.

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

"The Most Common Nickname for Babies Is 'Peanut'"

http://1069kickscountry.com/the-most-common-nickname-for-babies-is-peanut-the-least-common-include-punkin-head-and-lil-fatty/

2ewnux5.jpg

@lua_quaglia IG stories with Alex 7/4/19

It's a real simple concept it's called the truth! How about it?

"You want this, you need this"

"Are you ready for it?"

literally just reported you for being annoying