OMG the new holy trinity

Sad Girl

Your Girl

Cinnamon Girl

Ugh

Honestly I’d pit Dreamgirl there as well

I love it even more now that you put it in this order :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ok but the fact some songs have the first letter in upper case and the rest in lower case (like Mariners apartment complex, Venice bitch, Love song) while others have both on upper case (Cinnamon Girl, The Next Best American Record) and then there's hope  :deadbanana: a mess

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

why are people assuming because some would prefer a different cover they'd want a repeat of her old ones?! it makes no sense   :dmd:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Let’s make a bet here: in how many days this album is going to l*ak

at least a week before release.

giphy.gif

I LOVE this cover so much!! It’s already so much better than the LFL cover. I’ve been so bored with her normal standing in the middle of the shot with a random background but this is actually a lot more interesting?? She’s like a comic book hero and heroine at the same time and I love it. I love that she finally broke the cheesy car trend as well

sgopYhV.gif

i wonder how different this version of BAR wiill be

I wonder if it will still have that smashing glass effect sound

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay this. This woman knows (and cites) Slim Aarons, is always talking about aesthetics and sonic this blah blah. Like SHE KNOWS her art and American cultural history, so I trust her vision with this body of work. In my book, this will probably be her next Ultraviolence (HER BEST), because it seems she has a clear idea of what she wants to say to about the female/femme gaze and men's place within it. HM and LFL weren't as clear, philosophically, to me.

I totally agree, she definitely KNOWS her vision and her art, nothing she does feels arbitrary - she definitely puts thought into her work and it shows? I’m excited to hear all the songs to dive into exactly what kind of things she’s trying to say, all the themes she’s exploring etc

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg