Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ugghhh, I don't know what to feel for the tour. Excited that she'll have one here again but... I really doubt that the setlist will change much. I have a feeling that it'll be the same she had on these summer festivals, maybe change National Anthem for Fuck It I Love You or something but. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So remember when this tour manager said that she sang 2 songs in the BBC live lounge, no one of them from the album? I wonder is doin time was added after he said that or she will just sing 2 random songs

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i cant wait for a proper show in Poland thats not a festival :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: or a disappointement that she skipped the country...

girl consider yourself happy she's been coming to Poland literally every year but she hasn't come to France since 2017 and she hasn't had a proper show there since 2014 (and I know it's far from being the worst situation but I mean France sort of invented her career)

are you guys gonna order the black or blue vinyl (presuming that's what's on offer) OR BOTH?

lol remember when we said we weren't giving her our money 

Hope UO gives us another option other than blue, but if not then I'll get that.

actually I think she is going to change her tracklist. for the LATTM tour she had included numerous LFL songs which was surprising at the time. if she's touring she'll have more songs to perform than in festivals so I would expect her to keep the classics and add like 3 or 4 new songs

I think the song distribution on the vinyl will be:

• 1A - 3 songs
  • 1B - 4 songs
  • 2A - 3/4 songs
  • 2B - 3/4 songs

pretty obvious though

there will be also a barcode and copyright info on the back cover of each vinyl  :creep:

actually I think she is going to change her tracklist. for the LATTM tour she had included numerous LFL songs which was surprising at the time. if she's touring she'll have more songs to perform than in festivals so I would expect her to keep the classics and add like 3 or 4 new songs

Yeah and „her band“ (aka lana needs to remember her own lyrics) can easily learn to play some new songs in that time and rehearse

How is Australia ahead of America for once with vinyls and shit? How did JB manage to get an exclusive vinyl? What the actual fuck is happening? Do I preorder the exclusive vinyl? What do I do? We never have to worry about this shit bc we always get stuff last lmao

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

girl consider yourself happy she's been coming to Poland literally every year but she hasn't come to France since 2017 and she hasn't had a proper show there since 2014 (and I know it's far from being the worst situation but I mean France sort of invented her career)

She banned France and literally rejected every their invitation (besides Lolla) because they trashed her in 2014 when she cancelled 2 shows in a row  :toofunny:  she’s so petty lmao