Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

if there is a boxset, will it be today on preorder? and what do we know about the deluxe edition? i dont wanna buy nfr if it wont be complete

btw 26 mins left

I think it will be available for pre-order but will ship later than the rest. I have no idea what to expect in terms of deluxe or special editions, though.

Only 24 minutes until we find the vinyl color!!

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I think it will be available for pre-order but will ship later than the rest. I have no idea what to expect in terms of deluxe or special editions, though.

we already know its blue https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/pop/norman-fucking-rockwell-jb-exclusive-blue-vinyl/396562/

so does it mean that the usual vinyls will ship around 30/8?

giphy.gif

We already saw the vinyl color it’s blue!

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

i really need those snippets. it's the only reason im waiting for this :rip: poor argentinian guy can't afford this

I’m gonna listen to Venice Bitch twice and by the time I’m finished the pre-order will be up

im doing this dsjnflaje

Fuck it, i love this thread

switched like a ***

Sweet reminder that the saxo in Venice Bitch it's the best music decision Lana has ever made x