Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So do we think she might drop the 2 songs tomorrow? That australian store referred to 'Fuck it I love you' as her latest single, so it only makes sense for her to atleast drop that one. But also who knows at this point

qfrWuBl.png

The East Coast got screwed. Why do we only get one stop?

giphy.gif

Lucas B., on 01 Aug 2019 - 09:30 AM, said:

Brazil, she went here in 2013 and 2018 but I wasn't able to go to the concerts

I'm from Argentina, couldn't see her in 2013, but I was able to catch some Lollapalooza tickets last year! I really hope she doesn't come with the festival again lol, hopefully with her own tour!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Fuck it. :crossed:

I’m mad. :crossed:

And stressed af even though I can probably still pre-order this shit when I get home in a couple of hours. :crossed:

Fuck this shit, I’m tired of everything, I don’t wanna have to order from the US to get all the songs, I don’t want to pay additional taxes just to get TWO more songs. :crossed:

FUCK. :scream:

I’m so upset, I’m gonna take a break from this and listen to my mom and grandma talk about boring shit I can’t join to discuss, I’m-

Bye. :bye2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think the EU store & Universal US store might just have tracklist mistakes.

Lana's US store is selling the lime green vinyl for $41.98 (14 tracks)
https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/norman-fucking-rockwell-lime-green-lp-digital-album

Universal's US store is selling the lime green vinyl for $38.98 (12 tracks)
https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Norman-Fucking-Rockwell-Lime-Green-Double-Vinyl/67KO0000000

...So IDK if the tracklist is just fucked up on Universal's site, or Lana's store is just charging us more money, or we have to pay more to get all 14 tracks on vinyl. Ddddd.

if it weren't for the pre-sale code you get with purchases i wouldn't of bothered getting the vinyl until i could get all 14 songs on it  :facepalm:

Pre-sale code as in the tickets for her shows? You don't have to order anything, you just fill a form with your email.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I pre-ordered it just because I thought I was gonna get the title track since it’s title was highlighted neekekdkkeksekwksskskwkeke

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun