Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

As far as BAR goes, I think the song will be structurally the same, it will just remove the film noise at the start and shorten the decay. I've no doubt it's been recorded though.

What happened to the blue vinyl? Was it just from that one store? An "indie" color to show up in stores on release day??

At this stage it's an Australian exclusive. Florence and the Machine had an exclusive yellow vinyl at JB Hifi for High as Hope, so it has happened before. 

3lfQEhw.png

Hmm the guy that helped produce/write California worked on Coup de Grace by Miles Kane. Wonder if it’s one of the songs that’ll have rock vibes

I hope so. I can't do five minutes of the tempo in the snippet

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I SINGLEHANDEDLY SPOKE THE GREEN VINYL INTO EXISTENCE OH MY GOD

LOOK AT MY POWER I'M FUCKING SCREECHING

it's just the way i feel

and lana’s still fast asleep in her luxurious california home, blissfully unaware of our disappointment

why does this sound written by jk rowling ldnsldj

I’m imagining something that starts a bit downtempo like PWYC and explodes towards the end

Ugh a gay can dream

We already have one morbid piano ballad and it's the closing track of the record. We don't need TWO

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Still can't get over the fact here's no boxset, I was really expecting for one and if there was one I would buy it at the pre-order

original.gif

Still can't get over the fact here's no boxset, I was really expecting for one and if there was one I would buy it at the pre-order

I doubt that there's even any images in the booklet  :deadbanana:

Update: I bought another green vinyl from her regular ass store, hopefully the uk universal site will allow me to cancel the other one. Or I guess I’ll sell the extra. How messy

I feel like the 12 track thing has to be a mistake. It just doesn’t make sense

LIZARD PEOPLE