Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So is the explicit cover really exclusive to her own store? Bc I'd much rather have that one but for once it would probably cost me more to pre-order it from the EU store than buying from a Finnish record store

Do you guys think she’s gonna release anything before the 30th?

Probably next week or the week after. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hope Rick reworked TNBAR at least. I was hoping Jack produced it so we could have two versions from two different producers but now I doubt it's gonna be much different from the demo

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I love the lime green. Totally fits the kitschy, Venice Bitch surf-rock vibe. It'd be extra cool if it were transparent like the blue, but oh well. Not sure how I feel about the "pop art" cover. It's definitely experimental.

The LFL snippets leaked a week before release. I don't know how but...yeah. I hope we get those NFR snippets quickly though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Miss Move Baby, I want the good life & roses pls. I am sure we can make an arrangement, an exchange of sorts

absolutely! o universe, i’d like to summon the good life and roses bloom for you

it's just the way i feel

So is the explicit cover really exclusive to her own store? Bc I'd much rather have that one but for once it would probably cost me more to pre-order it from the EU store than buying from a Finnish record store

Fnac and Amazon are using the clean cover, so I believe it is.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

guys, i've been trying to buy the blue vinyl edition. has anyone found it?

is there a greenlime edition with the regular cover (and not popart)?

thanks!

Blue vinyl: https://www.lostinvinyl.org/preorder-now/lana-del-rey-norman-fucking-rockwell-limited-blue-vinyl-2lp-pre-order-release-date-30th-august

Greenlime edition with regular cover: I don't think there is one

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif