Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope the blue pops up in a US shop... $54 total from lostinvinyl bc of shipping

they don't even ship to my country so...

however the lime green is also good but i spent more money than it would cost here

giphy.gif

can't wait for our beautiful translucent marble green/turquoise vinyl not featuring doin' time and ugly PicsArt cover art :hooker:

this is getting old

giphy.gif

I think a few of you need to step outside and get some fresh air. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i’m so upset about how ugly that green is and how many different options there were and the fact that my collector ass had to have both tapes and all 3 vinyls that i’m literally making cinnamon rolls to cheer myself up lmfao. since i got the blue vinyl i kinda wanna cancel the green one, but how do you cancel just one part of an order? should i just return it when it ships or will i have to cancel it now and rebuy the rest of my order?

UbsOye5.png

Do you know how refunds work on Lana's store?

Cause first I need my money back and then I'll be pre-ordering the blue one

I wish I could guide you but I haven't returned anything :(

Check your order confirmation email! It should have info on that

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

but how do you cancel just one part of an order? should i just return it when it ships or will i have to cancel it now and rebuy the rest of my order?

I think they only process the order as a whole, and not product by product, so you would have to cancel everything and place a new one.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Anyways when do we think we will get a new song and what will it be?

Tbh I wish we got „fuck it I love you” tomorrow as a last thing before the album. And as soon as album comes she can release this double mv

giphy.gif

if i wanna make my own record what's the problem? i'm just stating it so that if someone's interested too i can hook them up :creep: stop being so salty lol.

That’s the luxury of iTunes and all other contemporary music platforms. We can customize our own versions of any album, add any cover art we choose, delete (but save) songs we don’t like, etc. I am already using the version of the album cover someone created here, where LDR has a white top on and white nail polish.

How do you mute users on here lol is it possible

If you click the drop down thingy under your picture at the top & go to "manage ignore preferences", you can do it there

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I feel like the over-the-top kitschiness is deliberate, especially now with the neon green vinyl. The fact that the album ends with a song as devastating as Hope, and the artwork/visuals are so over the top makes me even more intrigued tbh.

Tbh I wish we got „fuck it I love you” tomorrow as a last thing before the album. And as soon as album comes she can release this double mv

i had a thought today (before the blue vinyl reveal) that if lana drops FILLY and/or The Greatest then there'll be only Bartender left completely unheard which is dumb. but then that australian site said FILLY is a single so...

giphy.gif