Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg I love it it's beautiful but I've had to pre-order off Lana's store bc I want to see her again

I feel like I'm doing the devil's work but... To anybody reading this, you don't have to preorder anything to get a code for her shows! That's why they say "no purchace necessary", if you keep clicking the "more info", they eventually lead you to the form. So if you don't really want anything or would rather buy somewhere else, please do! Maybe you can still cancel your order and buy that blue vinyl?

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Taylor Swift releasing on the 23rd and Tool also releasing on the 30th of August so Lana's not going top 2 on the BB200 :poordat:

Coming for 80+ on Metacritic though :creep:

Tool? Never heard of them at all, Lana is still big so she can still get top 2, but I don't even understand why it matters

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

TNBAR on the album is 5:49 and the version in my iTunes unreleased album 6:05 so maybe it’s a little different?

It's 6:05 but there's a five seconds intro with those cinematic beeps that go off before movies and literally 10 seconds of silence in the end so they probably got rid of that, it's very demo-ish leaked stuff.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

TNBAR on the album is 5:49 and the version in my iTunes unreleased album 6:05 so maybe it’s a little different?

My edit is 5:54 when I cut off the 'film sound' (which I can not see making it in... I feel it was added for the music video, like the glass break) and fade the ending quicker. But that's still a lot of time . . .

3lfQEhw.png

It's 6:05 but there's a five second of those cinematic beeps that go off before a movie and literally 10 seconds of silence in the end so they probably got rid of that, it's very demo-ish leaked stuff.

This and they possibly shortened the outro a little bit, there more than likely will be no major differences.

As far as the box set goes, if it's not there now does that mean they won't add it later on either?

This thread is becoming a LDR store customer service chat I'm  :lmao:

probs isn't one tbh

Sheryl Crow and Bon Iver are releasing the same day as Lana too.

I forgot about both of them tbh lmfao Crow I don’t care about and Bon is... well, not as popular as a lot of others

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Tool? Never heard of them at all, Lana is still big so she can still get top 2, but I don't even understand why it matters

Now that I think about it, I don’t think it matters now that much to Interscope this time around. Her albums are doing well on streaming platforms over time plus NFR smells Grammy nom all over it. So Interscope would be more than happy with a number 2 on its first week, but close to a billion streams over time and a Grammy nom.

My edit is 5:54 when I cut off the 'film sound' (which I can not see making it in... I feel it was added for the music video, like the glass break) and fade the ending quicker. But that's still a lot of time . . .

there's 5 seconds of silence on the end as well, so cut that out and it's 5:49.