Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

king rick coming to save the production? excitement just grew 10x

but Venice Bitch has more interesting production than any Rick song? Rick is great at creating an atmosphere. That's about it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

it's 14 songs now, it's fixed

..literally seconds after I finally figured out how to cancel my order because I ordered a second one from the official shop. I’m so annoyed. I wanted my original order with vinyl and cassette bundle which was actually cheaper than vinyl only on her site.

LIZARD PEOPLE

“Norman Fucking Rockwell US Tour”

....have of her shows are in fucking cali

tho, i’m not entirely mad cause sis is very broke and can’t afford a tour

Wait until she finds out that there’s more states in the US other than California. Someone’s gotta tell her :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Interesting that the two omitted tracks on the UK store are the ones with no Antonoff involvement (aside from DT)

I wonder if those two were added into the record the last minute. I guess it makes a bit of sense given that one of them was BAR.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

it's 14 songs now, it's fixed

y’all does anyone want me to manifest anything else bc clearly someone left me with the keys to the universe today

it's just the way i feel

but Venice Bitch has more interesting production than any Rick song? Rick is great at creating an atmosphere. That's about it

VB has its moments but i was worried that hope was more representative of the rest of the album

y’all does anyone want me to manifest anything else bc clearly someone left me with the keys to the universe today

Boxset, signed copies, and fast delivery, please. Your turn now, you can do it, we believe in you.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

TNBAR is going to be a good song, and it's gonna be different from the demo.

I played it way too much. I doubt that it's going to be different

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Boxset, signed copies, and fast delivery, please. Your turn now, you can do it, we believe in you.

all right o mysterious forces of the universe...we need a boxset, signed copies, and fast delivery

it's just the way i feel