Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Amazon Germany's digital preorder includes all 14 tracks. Phew, I was afraid this 12 track shit would stain my excitement

So would that mean that the 12 track situation is a glitch on the store?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Amazon Germany's digital preorder includes all 14 tracks. Phew, I was afraid this 12 track shit would stain my excitement

Same for Amazon Spain and France, in case somebody wants to order from there. I guess all European versions have the 14 tracks then.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

She wants us all to switch to streaming like I already did pretty much for everything available, at least that way I know I‘m getting 14 tracks

Honestly it would just be easier to buy from Amazon or something. Lana's store clearly seems to be glitching.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Cinnamon Girl is 5 minutes long so I think it can explode into something psychedelic or orchestral, I see California as a really orchestral song too

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

What happened to the blue vinyl? Was it just from that one store? An "indie" color to show up in stores on release day??

It's an Australian JB hi fi store exclusive for now, but who knows 

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

Blue vinyl might be an indies exclusive (+ UO)
The standard black / lime green vinyls have different costs between Lana's store (14 tracks) & Universal's store (12 tracks)

Although I don't think there are 2 versions of the album, so I think the tracklist on Universal's site (for US & EU) is just incorrect.

I emailed about this bs 12 track order and my auto reply email back makes it obvious I ordered the UK version. Oh god Lana don’t ever do a 5am pre order again, my brain does not function this early. There’s no option on my receipt or the website to cancel the order.

LIZARD PEOPLE