Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Seems like the title track and Fuck it I love you are the only explicit songs on this album

edit: seems like they're the only explicit songs on the album that we don't already have.  Venice Bitch, MAC, Doin' Time and hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it are all explicit.

qfrWuBl.png

The EU store probs just got a fucked up tracklist, i mean, look at those song titles, the capitalization of the letters is completely random. Weirdly Fuck It I Love You is capitalized on there, but it isn't on iTunes. Which crackhead's responsible for this confusing ass tracklist..

qfrWuBl.png

If Europe really gets two less songs that would rotally ruin my excotement for the album. I hate having to dig around for tracks so the album is complete (aka UV) and I really don't want to pay loads of shipping to import a fcking cd from murica

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

If Europe really gets two less songs that would rotally ruin my excotement for the album. I hate having to dig around for tracks so the album is complete (aka UV) and I really don't want to pay loads of shipping to import a fcking cd from murica

appreciation post for Is This Happiness and Flipside that weren't even released on vinyl!!!

giphy.gif