Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

love it  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Okay wait the album trailer itself is actually pretty cute. I wish the first scene of her on the surfboard in the pink swimsuit would have been the cover. THAT would have been the right kind of camp.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Album trailer on IG she’s soooo cute

“Norman Fucking Rockwell coming soon

Pre order link in bio

Thank you so much to Jack Antonoff for producing this record, Chuck Grant and Rich Lee for shooting vids. And Ash Rodriguez, Alex Kaye, Emma Tillman, Mud Barker and svet, Alana and Duke Nicholson and Craig Stark for fucking around w me in my videos ️ #islandsitwillknowfromthisdayforward

#slipperywhenwet

#earlnightingale”

http://instagram.com/tv/B0oJwZChRkL/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I TOLD Y'ALL SHE WAS GONNA SURF. well, kind of lmaoo. Loving the visuals

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***