Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love Taylor but her tatics are so fucking vile like "oh my god I found my diaries from years ago and I want to share them with my fans so so much this is so special to mee you guys should be able to read it too... but only if you buy four copies of my new album because i'm dividing the diary in four and if you want to read everything you'll have to buy the four parts"  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: AND HER FANS ALWAYS COME THROUGH AND BUY THEM!!!

also did you see how amazon is now putting her album adverts on their boxes. its crazy. you love to think all these artists are genuine and i like taylor but doing all that... damn

I love Taylor but her tatics are so fucking vile like "oh my god I found my diaries from years ago and I want to share them with my fans so so much this is so special to mee you guys should be able to read it too... but only if you buy four copies of my new album because i'm dividing the diary in four and if you want to read everything you'll have to buy the four parts"  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: AND HER FANS ALWAYS COME THROUGH AND BUY THEM!!!

After she pulled her music from streaming services and they still ate it up she learned she can do whatever she liked  :crossed:  at least the good sis is on good terms with spotify

locals only

Do you guys there will be any merch on the online store?

There's still a few LFL tees, the goodies have all sold out. I just wish they would reprint the Paradise Tour book, lyric book, necklace and lighter :(

original.gif

Where can I find her blue vinyl in the USA? Someone help me out hehe

roughtrade.com worked for me

There's still a few LFL tees, the goodies have all sold out. I just wish they would reprint the Paradise Tour book, lyric book, necklace and lighter :(

we know she wont bother to do that

giphy.gif

roughtrade.com worked for me

we know she wont bother to do that

Maybe the lack of a boxset is the sign that we won't get any merch?

Shit, this is the era I was willing to buy some goodies and sis won't give us any tea on this?

original.gif

I hope so. But LFLs merch was so boring that I don't really have high hopes. It would be cool if she cool do more jewelry, maybe similar to the coke necklace. That's still one of my favorite necklaces that I own, lol

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Maybe the lack of a boxset is the sign that we won't get any merch?

Shit, this is the era I was willing to buy some goodies and sis won't give us any tea on this?

had the same thought but this is like my first (technically second) era and i hope there will be some nice merch

giphy.gif

I hope so. But LFLs merch was so boring that I don't really have high hopes. It would be cool if she cool do more jewelry, maybe similar to the coke necklace. That's still one of my favorite necklaces that I own, lol

There's some merch I want so badly: the coke necklace, paradise tour programme, lyric book, lighter, boxsets, magazines.

By the time the previous albums were released, and I was already on LanaBoards watching EVERYTHING, I wasn't able to buy anything cause it would be very expensive (strangely I paid 205 bucks in brazilian money for the honeymoon vinyl 2 years ago or less) but this era I was willing to buy the goodies and then sis gave us nothing except for a coloured vinyl, cd and k7 :(

original.gif

There's some merch I want so badly: the coke necklace, paradise tour programme, lyric book, lighter, boxsets, magazines.

By the time the previous albums were released, and I was already on LanaBoards watching EVERYTHING, I wasn't able to buy anything cause it would be very expensive (strangely I paid 205 bucks in brazilian money for the honeymoon vinyl 2 years ago or less) but this era I was willing to buy the goodies and then sis gave us nothing except for a coloured vinyl, cd and k7 :(

at least you experienced all these eras while i was dumb and never kept up with any news and just listened to her music without knowing about new albums, events, leaks  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Me when I hear this (wish so badly there was a dvd release for this concert)

tenor.gif

at least you experienced all these eras while i was dumb and never kept up with any news and just listened to her music without knowing about new albums, events, leaks  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Oh sis you lost a lot of nice things, but fortunately u here with us today so you can experience this era the most.

Probs u would've lyao seeing our meltdowns bc of honeymoon and lust for life (especially lfl), it was insane (probs even more than the pre-release for UV)

original.gif

Me when I hear this (wish so badly there was a dvd release for this concert)

tenor.gif

Oh sis you lost a lot of nice things, but fortunately u here with us today so you can experience this era the most.

Probs u would've lyao seeing our meltdowns bc of honeymoon and lust for life (especially lfl), it was insane (probs even more than the pre-release for UV)

omg actually a great performance

i can only imagine lol

giphy.gif

I predict the Venice Bitch shirt she wore on MAC’s cover and the Venice jacket will be part of this era’s merch

Venice jacket isn't merch

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0oc_l5HTTZ/

and im here at 2 am  :creep:

40 minutes until it's 2 PM here for me too :creep: But it's been a long day, I better go to sleep. :)

Thanks for a great day with everyone here! ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png