Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love blue and hate green and particularly lime green as much as Satan hates God but I clenched my teeth and ordered the green one because I have a nasty feeling that it's the colour Lana validated and not the blue one

Honestly the way Blue was SUCH a random choice with the cover but well... "Baby Blue" "Color Blue (WILD ONE)" "Blue Jeans" "You turn my mood from black to blue" "Pawn Shop Blues" "Tired Of Singing the Blues" "Out of the black into the blue" "Blue ribbons on Ice" "To red blue yellow skies" "I like the ivy and ink blue" .....

and some others, I really wouldn't find it surprising that Blue was Lana's choice nn.

I'm not a huge fan of green but I think it really matches perfectly with the album cover and her windbreaker. (+Ultraviolence Urban's exclusive was already translucid blue I believe so it's nice to have variants)

Btw... she actually never spoke again about the poetry book... she kinda forgot about it lol

Yes she burnt it and that's what started the fire in the background on the album cover.

And then she sailed the fuck away from that shit. 

The cover makes perfect sense to me now. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Sorry but the quality is not much better... it’s scientifically studied that a digital track has a better quality than an analogic track (vinyl, cassette, etc...)

There are some controversies over this subject.

Digital files can be better if they're like "WAV" "FLAC" and formats that aren't compressed like MP3. These "WAV" "FLAC" aka lossless files make everything sound "deeper" and clearer, that's also why they're heavier.

Vinyl pressing also made it's way into a more contemporany technology, and the files pressed on the discs are usually lossless direct from studio with a special mastering\mixing process to make sure everything's better and more balanced. 

But the truth after all is that if you don't own good equipament (Headphones for digital or a nice record-player) it's just all the same shit nnn.

I love vinyls for the aesthetic and all, but my player is a really simple one so I can't really say "Ohhh so much better" but still.

Ya girl just ordered CD, lime green and transparant blue vinyls! I could get the blue one locally here. :hooker:

@@Skid Row Cherry Pie @@Zetterberg I don't know if you've pre-ordered already, but if you want the blue vinyl too/instead of the lime green one, you can order at bengans.se. :) https://www.bengans.se/cgi-bin/ibutik/AIR_ibutik.fcgi?funk=visa_artikel&artgrp=2260&artnr=3756235&visa=1-32&Sort=SortSpecialDESC-52&Visn=Std

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

To think that just 200 pages ago (three days ago) we had nothing and now we have so much... :krylie: I still cannot believe we've made it through the desperation, the unbearable wait, the Gucci campaign, the silence after, the poetry book, the baddie insta posts, the BtD Tour 2019 with hopes to get some info, the passworded site, the BBC live lounge fuckery, the Shazam argument and now we've won. A dream, literally a dream

I must be the only one here who doesn't give a rat's ass about the vinyl  :oprah2: jesus christ I didn't know it was still such a big thing

A physical album (CD) with each ticket? Or just a digital download?

I just know my dumbass is going to order the lime green one when I have some money just because it's limited edition at some point

It’s actually a physical copy. 

giphy.gif

Which vinyl version is going to be the best collectible?

I feel like the lime green because of the neon windbreaker and how different it is, but I'm going to wait a while to actually get it (because the blue is nicer)

locals only

Just realized this album will debut on Taylor Swift's second week of sales.

Well it's over.

I don’t really care if she debuts at 90 tbh. I care about the music. But I understand she needs to do somewhat well to please her record company so they keep paying for stuff. Number 2 will be good enough

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don’t really care if she debuts at 90 tbh. I care about the music. But I understand she needs to do somewhat well to please her record company so they keep paying for stuff. Number 2 will be good enough

It's just it would be nice to keep her string of #1 after Lust For Life (that was a battle rip) but Honeymoon already broke it before as well so... and for sure #2 is amazing. It's nice the way she's doing no promo at all and the album will manage to sell it's first week.

Ya girl just ordered CD, lime green and transparant blue vinyls! I could get the blue one locally here. :hooker:

@Skid Row Cherry Pie @@Zetterberg I don't know if you've pre-ordered already, but if you want the blue vinyl too/instead of the lime green one, you can order at bengans.se. :)

ååååååååå thank you so much omg, i was thinking of just going to Bengans on release day to cop my CD and vinyl, but

would you happen to know if i can pre-order (reserve a copy, i mean) through the website and pick it up in person at the store? we do not stan postnord

i haven't been following, is the blue vinyl a limited edition, and the black vinyl is the regular? i got that the lime green was a ldr webshop exclusive  :toofunny:

rihKQ8M.gif

went from saying lana didn't deserve my coin two months ago and that i wouldnt buy the album/stream it (legitimately) to me purchasing both green and blue records along with the cd+poster...

clown  :crossed:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23