Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it seems like the full tracks are currently on soundcloud right now also but privatized, only the released songs play their previews. (seen through LDR's website)

how do we know they're uploaded but private?

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

give me another one too please, it'll be much easier if i have two to compare

Can some please explain me the difference between the single vinyl cover and the six pictures cover? 

Like, in the vinyl that there's the same picture six times they all seem EXACTLY THE SAME WAY! There's any difference I didn't noticed?

Plus I really hope some store release a boxset 

original.gif

Can some please explain me the difference between the single vinyl cover and the six pictures cover? 

Like, in the vinyl that there's the same picture six times they all seem EXACTLY THE SAME WAY! There's any difference I didn't noticed?

Plus I really hope some store release a boxset

The picture is cut differently I think - multiple pictures cover show more of the guy’s leg.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Snippets from Apple Music should not be bothered with imo, there's no way anything there could be cracked, it's Apple after all... let's try sticking to FNAC and SoundCloud. How do we know the tracks are uploaded to SoundCloud?

those URLs are long as fuck.. good luck trying to crack it sisters, doing God’s work

if there is anything ive wanted more than NFR... its the album snippets. im WORKING.

Snippets from Apple Music should not be bothered with imo, there's no way anything there could be cracked, it's Apple after all... let's try sticking to FNAC and SoundCloud. How do we know the tracks are uploaded to SoundCloud?

sorry i assumed the player on lana.lnk.to/NFRWE was soundcloud

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

You girls need to prepare for a debut lower than top 2. Taylor will be number 1 and Tool #2 but there is other competition as well. It might not make top 3 even and I don’t want to see the meltdowns and everyone calling it a flop because of the chart position. It’s the number she sells that matters and I think she will sell at least what LFL sold.

You girls need to prepare for a debut lower than top 2. Taylor will be number 1 and Tool #2 but there is other competition as well. It might not make top 3 even and I don’t want to see the meltdowns and everyone calling it a flop because of the chart position. It’s the number she sells that matters and I think she will sell at least what LFL sold.

If that happens the only thing that bothers me is all the haters that will call it a flop even if she sells a decent number of copies... cause people are obsessed with chart positions

Tool's last album was released in 2006 when sales were still huge, so I think #2 is still possible. But yeah, Taylor will absolutely snatch #1.