Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Question for everyone. If you've seen my videos you know I am older than most of you. I usually get a CD and download from ITunes. I heard ITunes is going away. Will it still be available that way? I listen on my computer and IPOD. I know IPODs are no longer a thing but I love it!

iTunes, the program itself, will split into several ones. Your music will be kept, they're not ending the service!  :)

what do y’all want for merch this era??

That damn poetry book so we can all move on

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Question for everyone. If you've seen my videos you know I am older than most of you. I usually get a CD and download from ITunes. I heard ITunes is going away. Will it still be available that way? I listen on my computer and IPOD. I know IPODs are no longer a thing but I love it!

iTunes is not going away.

Yes, it’ll still be available. iTunes and Apple Music will be merged into the new “music” app.

what do y’all want for merch this era??

just like, a massive bong

also art prints like the UV boxset would be nice

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Ok yeah the other samples arent even put into the site yet  :defeated:

I found out for the released tracks their sample lines have the links I sent, but the unreleased ones just have "null"

we had a french site with snippets for the last álbum. Dont remember the name oh and that indian one

Urban Outfitters updated!.......... they have the exclusive lime cassette .... but still no vinyl?

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lana-del-rey-nfr-limited-cassette-tape?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=034

omg shipping to Australia is $40 i'm gonna vomit  :deadbanana:

@@yayoop what merch are you getting and can we split some shipping  :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

curious... after i purchased the CD from lana’s store, i checked my bank card for recent purchases and it said “lana del rey philadelphia, pa purchase” and i’m wondering if maybe that’s because she’s planning to do another leg of the NFR tour by seeing where the main pre-orders are being made at? that’s probably a reach.. i’m just trynna figure out if she’s gonna eventually tour the east coast. ugh.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

curious... after i purchased the CD from lana’s store, i checked my bank card for recent purchases and it said “lana del rey philadelphia, pa purchase” and i’m wondering if maybe that’s because she’s planning to do another leg of the NFR tour by seeing where the main pre-orders are being made at? that’s probably a reach.. i’m just trynna figure out if she’s gonna eventually tour the east coast. ugh.

Mine says Philadelphia too and I'm nowhere near PA. Possibly that's where the shipping facility may be?