Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

for some reason her friends comments ab the album just get me more hyped... chuck saying its the best ever... jack hyping up the greatest... alex telling us to be careful what we ask for bc we arent ready for it... holy fuck i need to gorilla glue my wig on

You girls need to prepare for a debut lower than top 2. Taylor will be number 1 and Tool #2 but there is other competition as well. It might not make top 3 even and I don’t want to see the meltdowns and everyone calling it a flop because of the chart position. It’s the number she sells that matters and I think she will sell at least what LFL sold.

She’s been serving the past couple days but tbh she still deserves to flop for the egregious lack of communication in the past six months

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Perhaps they're meditating...

We’re died

Calling from beyond the grave we just wanna say l**k the fucking abloom

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Aah, a man of culture I see :hoe:

:hoe:

8LQ1.gif

Do Y'all remember how we got Lust For Life tracklist from some random webstore and she didn't even announce it herself..... we're far from the shallow now.

Little throwback but I remember Amazon was the one to leak the first Joanne snippets we've got back then. But I don't think these websites have the files for now, probably getting by the time we have a new single and they'll just keep it in database.

Question for everyone. If you've seen my videos you know I am older than most of you. I usually get a CD and download from ITunes. I heard ITunes is going away. Will it still be available that way? I listen on my computer and IPOD. I know IPODs are no longer a thing but I love it!

Question for everyone. If you've seen my videos you know I am older than most of you. I usually get a CD and download from ITunes. I heard ITunes is going away. Will it still be available that way? I listen on my computer and IPOD. I know IPODs are no longer a thing but I love it!

U good

OMG I had no idea that Fred Red was on LBs !! F'ing mind blown, I thought I was the oldest fan on here. Nice to know Lana brings all the boys to the yard

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

It will still be available on itunes like normal!