Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I guess the "we" lyrics are only for the final chorus or something like that.

Hoping this is the case. I know it's probably been reworked, but I'd love for the "you did it all for fame" to stay in the majority of the song and then the end comes around and she begins to talk about herself too

omg if she got rid of the "you did it all for fame" .....

''tell me how it treats you now, honey how's it feel'' SHE BETTER NOT MESSED UP THIS 

original.gif

oh cute i still dont know how to open this description up but work now i dont have to :flutter: :flutter:  (i msgd u on snapchat tho, ignore that)

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

how many different shops are there go choose from to see whats available for preorder

i was able to skim the thread and i felt like there was a lot of conflicts so is there a best one to pick or am i gonna be ordering from all over the place :toofunny:

was it ever solved about the different regions missing tracks?

The digital preorder gives you all 4 already releasef tracks and Doin Time sounds exactly the same

aw man

giphy.gif

i havent kept up

have there been any new snippets released or any other things apart from the preorder and tour?

No new snippets, but we did get a more clear version of the same title track snippet she previously shared, via its inclusion in the album trailer.

how many different shops are there go choose from to see whats available for preorder

i was able to skim the thread and i felt like there was a lot of conflicts so is there a best one to pick or am i gonna be ordering from all over the place :toofunny:

was it ever solved about the different regions missing tracks?

Her UK store and HMV have most of the variants, between them 2 sites you can get all the variants.

It was an upload error, now all websites have the 14 track, tracklist.

Her UK store and HMV have most of the variants, between them 2 sites you can get all the variants.

It was an upload error, now all websites have the 14 track, tracklist.

thank you!!!!! you the bomb

Interscope is actually pretty smart rn and trying to give her a good spot on B200 because they're giving an album to every ticket and selling CD with digital copy. Coming to end taylor  :defeated:

giphy.gif

I dont know why yall expected snippets one month early. Noone does that anymore if at all.

Im guessing well get none till release.

Apart from a possible upload at a Russian site again like last time!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The Apple Music description of the album...  hype levels are reaching dangerous territory.  :defeated:

I've already decided it's the greatest album of all time :flop: