Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

we gettin an extended version of our favorite song hope

Yes exactly. That's my favourite song :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

mine too! i feel bad for seeing many fans trashing it

i feel like it really does reflect lana in a very deep way, she spent years as what she said to finish it

Preach!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Talked to my boss just now and asked for a day off on the 30th and it got approved! Said I really needed to listen to this album if I’m gonna survive working here. So I’m gonna have a luxurious breakfast and then lay in bed and listen too the album on the highest volume

i think yesterday or two days ago, its about 35 seconds longer than the original one, we got that info from PPL

it's listed as "hope  (Extended version)" on the tracklist of NFR on the official german lana store and also on the website of my local retailer, might be a german-only thing cuz i havent seen it anywhere else

Thanks, I'll add the info to my timeline. :creep:

My local record store seems to have some issues with the tracklist too lol

k42JaRg.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Definitely better, but that text needs to be obliterated also. Who approved that shit? Chuck's turtle? Fuck. 

Nah all the resident shitposters were just asleep/busy, but dw, I'm awake now. 

:rip:

Probably this week. We got many things last week, so new music kinda previewed in the trailer makes sense this week (I wonder if the piano chords and surf beats at the beginning of the trailer are parts of the two songs or just some random music they came up with after)

Does it make sense to release 2 more songs with music videos this week when there's still almost one month to get the album?

I think it's been quite absurd even to release the cover, tracklist and trailer in such a big advance -not so big as the one between the first two singles and the album release, of course-. Not complaining that we finally got a decent rollout for the record, but the timing has zero sense...

Gosh.. Green vinyl is sold out on her website.. Is there anybody who can sell their spare copy? ;_;

Where do your live? Lana's Euro shop still have some for preorder I think?

Edit: Oh, they're not. Crap, I'm sorry. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

mine too! i feel bad for seeing many fans trashing it

i feel like it really does reflect lana in a very deep way, she spent years as what she said to finish it

I love it so much too. Yesterday I went on a morning drive suuuuper early and put it on, it was an absolute dream to hear it as I drove in the dark on a lonely road. It really speaks to me/ I relate to it in a sad yet optimistic way. I love that it's the album closer.

I love it so much too. Yesterday I went on a morning drive suuuuper early and put it on, it was an absolute dream to hear it as I drove in the dark on a lonely road. It really speaks to me/ I relate to it in a sad yet optimistic way. I love that it's the album closer.

lana's albums closer are something else!!

:smile3: