Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

love getting featured on theneedledrop's insta story  :toofunny:

HAHA. I read this and checked it expecting the song Love to be playing but found something funnier. How did that screenshot get to him lmaoo

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It's a great song, though an overused one, as others have pointed out. I think LDR will do a very good job with it. It suits her. Do we know who's producing it? 

Now we know yet another reason NFR was delayed.

And is there a definite release date for the soundtrack, with the song? 

it’s more like raise me up / you can be my daddy guitars n lizzy vocals i can’t wait omfg

I'm so excited! Do you know when it was recorded?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Eclipse is mad when I literally posted yesterday evening that a PopJustice user hinted at the cover coming out? Lol bruh shut the fuck up  :lmao:

he literally posted the song, release date and length, eclipse at lesst comes through and does not post shitty vague info girl bye

image.png

he literally posted the song, release date and length, eclipse at lesst comes through and does not post shitty vague info girl bye

Song length? Ooh other users are SHAKING. The user said the date and hinted at the song title. Him getting mad because other people already knew it was coming and said it first is stupid, especially when he probably knew earlier and was trying to use it for clout with the twinks he's trying to pull. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

BzhmW.png

i came back to an album trailer, album cover, album release date, album pre-order, lime green cassette and vinyl and an exclamation point at the end of the album title. im just s- 

Dont forget about the Urban Outfitters pink vinyl & alternate cover :)

Can someone send me that screen of some guy talking about Lana renting Sublime bus for a mv? Maybe I can contact him or smthn and ask what happened.. or has anyone tried this already?