Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is going to be such a good record holy fuckin fuckkkkkkkkk I can’t stop thinking about the snippets.

My brain is mush until it releases

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

All your comments on the album guys. It's hard not to listen to the snippets but I'm so trustful for this record. You look like you really like it, I'm confident and curious for HtD

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

It obviously does. She announced August 30th, but she’s lying. I think we’re getting physical copies on the 30th but it will be out sooner for streaming

We are not getting that #1. Time to deal with it.

I really like the album version kf HTD. THE STRINGS ughhhhhh heavenly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Mark my words. Nfr is coming earlier than the 30th. There’s no release date in any promo!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1158815863002320899

It obviously does. She announced August 30th, but she’s lying. I think we’re getting physical copies on the 30th but it will be out sooner for streaming

This is woke. August 16th is COMING!

qfrWuBl.png

Makes no sense to put out promo in the steeets with no date to it. She had all of her past records leaked. I think it would be pretty smart to release it sooner than what she’s announced to avoid a leak, guys wake up that makes a lot of sense

Oh wow even Jack is there... guess they're going straight to the studio after this to continue working on LDR7 ner5OHt.gif

May god hear you sis, i'm all here for LFL Part 2 - Yosemite Tales

zbuLBj5.gif

original.gif

Makes no sense to put out promo in the steeets with no date to it. She had all of her past records leaked. I think it would be pretty smart to release it sooner than what she’s announced to avoid a leak, guys wake up that makes a lot of sense

But that's kinda delusional too

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I just love how simple and humble Lana is, man it's a freaking ''celebration'' and she's wearing only a simple dress and a sandal.

original.gif