Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ATRL  :facepalm:

I mean, she didn't lie tho

NFR sounds like Lolita, Venice Bitch sounds like In My Feeling, and HTD gives me heavy Off To The Races vibes :/

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Same here. But I'll resist the urge to listen to the snippets and wait until the entire album is out. I don't want to spoil the transcendental experience of listening to a new Lana album for the first time.

You're not the only one; I'm holding off also. I want to savor the flavor of NFR as the album lays itself out in front of me on my first full listen through

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Do we know when that double music video is coming out? Cuz I'm dying to hear more of The Greatest but at the same time want it be a surprise for the album

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

NFR sounds like Lolita, Venice Bitch sounds like In My Feeling, and HTD gives me heavy Off To The Races vibes :/

Cinnamon girl sounds like old money, love song sounds like pretty when you cry, the greatest sounds like bad boy :(

Crack is wack.

giphy.gif

i can’t deal with them - they literally didn’t change the backings on TNBAR, you can still hear the reverberated “fame-fame-fame”

i can’t deal with them - they literally didn’t change the backings on TNBAR, you can still hear the reverberated “fame-fame-fame”

They obv did that on purpose, I’m here for it tho

plus good wouldn’t sound that good in that place

I loved every snippet. I’m just a little disappointed with Cinnamon Girl. Based on the snippet they removed the bass and a weird sound you hear when she goes “Ah Aaah Aaaah”. I still love it though.

update: i tried listening to Cinnamon Girl in the car and it sounds just like the snippet. I love how it sounds while driving on the freeway

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Agreed. TNBAR, at this remove, sounds misplaced on NFR. Why didn’t they at least re-record it? The new lyrics and the fame-fame-fame reverb make it sound tired and amateurish.

I am pretty sure I will be keeping the file but taking it off NFR.

y'all should be grateful y'all get a presale code. we don't here in america.

omfg rip

the problem with presale codes tho is if it doesn't come before 8 theres the immediate panic that you're not being sent one at all and you've been forgotten and therefore cant do the presale.