Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

also, i wouldn't feel too bad about listening to the snippets. we deserve it! the salty stan up there doesn't realize the only reason Lana is releasing the album this month is because she has TWO songs for TWO HIGHLY ANTICIPATED movies coming out. our girlie is going to be riding the wave of that promo until it dies because only God knows she hates to promote herself. :toofunny:

if it weren't for Charlie's Angels & Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, we probably wouldn't be getting the album this month.  :rip:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Before the snippets:I hope she reworked BAR, cause we already have it and it feels old and dated

After the snippets:She literally ruined BAR, I prefer the original

Next time you write it sweeties

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The new version of BAR is better than the original. There, I said it

They're of the same quality to me. Literally the same song with different lyrics set for a different time in her life lol, I don't get the meltdowns.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Imma say it again. The new version of TNBAR is good, y'all just aren't used to it. It'll sound off/kinda like a parody at first because we're all so used to the original lyrics, but with time we'll get used to it and get to fully appreciate this new version.

qfrWuBl.png

It sounds wonderfully cohesive...like a grown-up Lizzy Grant or May Jailor album.  :smokes3:  UV is my favorite and I don't think it sounds like that, but it sounds like it's own thing and it sounds amazing. It really sounds like she's saying "fuck it I LIKE you"... if it didn't say "love" in the title, that's what I would think it was. I don't think much of the new BAR lyrics but will wait until I hear the whole thing to judge. That is some weird production on HTD.  :biblio: I don't know that she's dating the Bartender; she might be drunkenly talking to the bartender about her lover. Not sure yet. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

"lying on your dress in my party dress, im a fuckin mess"

LMAOOO she said yall wanted some more born to die shite??? take it!

Don't forget 2nd chorus Cruel World teas... "my little red party dress on, everyone knows that I'm a mess, I'm crazy...."