Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ugh couldn't listen to the snippets at work and now they are gone  :lange:

Edit; ignore me found them I was in rage mode

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Lana may have taken a while to put this record out but it’s evident she cares very much about it and put a lot of effort into making sure she loved each track and that they’re all quality and cohesive with this 50’s beach surf theme. I’m so EXCITED

Lana may have taken a while to put this record out but it’s evident she cares very much about it and put a lot of effort into making sure she loved each track and that they’re all quality and cohesive with this 50’s beach surf theme. I’m so EXCITED

Agreed. The wait was pure torture, but after listening to these snippets, it's definitely going to be worth it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The percussion in Fuck It, I Love You sounds like the demo intro for Lucky Ones  :hdu:

You read my mind omg! I prefer the demo of lucky ones to the actual thing, I'm so glad that kind of sandy percussion is back!

Also, not in the same way but how to disappear reminds me so much of never let me go

locals only

i just listened to the snippets and i'm so speechless! it all sounds so beautiful and cohesive. 

i'm so proud of lana for this album! i know some people may not like it, but it's perfect. it feels really personal and i get MAJOR Lizzy vibes. 

Fuck It I Love You, Love Song, Cinnamon Girl, How to Disappear, and Happiness is a Butterfly are my favs that i've heard so far! this album is going to be amazing to get high to. omg! 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Me after hearing Love Song, California and The Greatest

p2lkR2p.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Wow.

Omg August 30th please hurry the fuck up  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Ok..... just don’t listen to them? Did we need a whole essay sis? Lmao...

anyways i hope none of your forever 21 gays say a word when the album leaks this weekend and lana cancels everything because yall couldnt wait a month , bye.

i will love you until the end of time.

I'm sitting these snippets out. I want the full impact the first time I hear NFR. I've already heard the singles she's released along with the randon Insta track from yesterday and a new cover song on Friday I'm feeling pretty fed at the moment

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

the second half, well tracks 6-14 > the first half

GcTp.gif

becuase i hate that people are defending themselves by saying its an official site, even if the fucking site is official it was clearly a mistake putting up the previews, legit previews should've been available everywhere the moment lana announced the tracklist, so i'm pretty sure she didn't want anything to be teased with previews ANYWHERE, like god can y'all just wait a month for an album? thank god thank GOD because last time this happened the album leaked the next week.

EDIT:

someone posted the snipets above me and i just want to say that i'm so dissapointed like guys, this site was official but these snippets were NOT supposed to go out to the public, why do y'all have to ruin the surprise for yourselves lmao, its just a fucking month

With LfL i felt worse about listening to leaks, and if leaks came out for honeymoon, as much as I want them, I'd feel awful for listening. But they're snippets, snippets, she's sold god-knows how many copies already through pre-orders, not to mention the fact that some of these songs have been teased for like a year? People have been listening to some of these snippets on YT videos in awful quality for like a year. Of course they're going to take the chance to listen in HQ. I'm glad the official website took them down and I really hope that the album itself doesn't leak but they're snippets lmao.

locals only

anyways i hope none of your forever 21 gays say a word when the album leaks this weekend and lana cancels everything because yall couldnt wait a month , bye.

the most important thing is that we'd still have the album.

giphy.gif