Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There are things that I've been reading in the last few pages and that truly horrify me. Not gonna quote everybody, it's seriously tiring, concerned people will recognise themselves.

To the person who said Lana wrote about straight rich white kids and not about black kids or homeless gay kids: I thought it was pretty obvious that this song's about ALL kids no matter their origin and their sexual orientation, moreover why the fuck would she talk about homeless gay kids in a song about massive shootings??? And yeah, Lana could've written a song about homeless gay kids, but at this point, everybody could've. There are many bisexuel or gay artists out there who don't even write about gays and you come at Lana for writing a song about her wish of an America where ALL kids would be safe instead of writing about homeless gay kids? Think twice before posting that kind of useless shit.

And to all the people who think she should've not released this song because she's a rich white woman, I truly don't understand. What's the problem if she wants to write about what concerns her the most? How the hell is being rich and white a problem to the point she shouldn't write about massive shootings? If you always think that there are other problems in the world that should be talked about and that mass shootings shouldn't be the affair of a rich white woman, you'll never make anything get better. I truly believe some of you don't fully get the meaning of that song. It's rationally impossible to blame Lana for writing about that.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Ahahahaha did this bih really say she’s donating the proceeds to a GARLIC FESTIVAL??? *chef’s kiss*

source.gif

omg there was a shooting at that garlic festival - it’s the survivors fund I– :air:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Wow so I’m sitting here higher than a kite and I just listened to season of the witch and ok I’m just ready for fuckin spooptober. My bday is Halloween so this is probably all I’m playing the entirety of October don’t @ me 

Omg i truly didnt know what it was how do i delete a post...

you can't :oopna: all you can do is edit it out by backspacing ig

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wow so I’m sitting here higher than a kite and I just listened to season of the witch and ok I’m just ready for fuckin spooptober. My bday is Halloween so this is probably all I’m playing the entirety of October don’t @ me 

ugh yes october babies

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF