Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

fiily is bad

Lol you’ve hated this entire album what else is there to expect

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wasn't expecting much of this one and I must say the song surprised me in a good way. I love the pre chorus, the lyrics are amazing and the production is very interesting. Those little sounds at the end (are those synths? It sounds like broken antenas or something lmao) are amazing, it takes the song to a whole new place. I was afraid the whole album would be bland piano solos and acoustic guitars but these little production choices makes me happy and keep me interested. I really like this one.  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lol you’ve hated this entire album what else is there to expect

no i havent? i love VB, MAC, and TG. Hope is sweet. Doin Time is fun. I love BAR's demo. I hated L4L, u might be confusing me with someone else

FIILY sounds like an unfinished demo. sounds like she is mumbling over a beat.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

“And if it wasn’t so fucked up

I think I’d fuck you all the time..”

ICONIC. SHOWSTOPPING. LEGENDARY.

Remember how a couple of weeks ago some users were complaining about her swearing? I wonder how they feel right now sGB8Qgp.gif

no i havent? i love VB, MAC, and TG. Hope is sweet. Doin Time is fun. I love BAR's demo. I hated L4L, u might be confusing me with someone else

FIILY sounds like an unfinished demo. sounds like she is mumbling over a beat.

Maybe I’m wrong I just thought I remember you saying you didn’t like other songs either on this album and it was like...... well you’ve been this way this whole album but maybe it was someone else sorry

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Remember how a couple of weeks ago some users were complaining about her swearing? I wonder how they feel right now sGB8Qgp.gif

Maybe I'm a prude but it's hard not to notice it.  I love cursing, but damn it's like girl's got a quota on how many f*cks are in the lyrics.

TZdW.gif

The first two seconds remind me of the beggining of God Knows I Tried for some reason  :icant:

Also I wonder whats the connection between FIILY and TG? Maybe the songs together have a meaning to Lana or she just chose two random songs idk  :creep:

Fuck It I love You > Doin Time > Venice Bitch > The Greatest > Mariners Apartment Complex > Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it

Wow. FIILY sounds like a Weeknd song weirdly enough idk why I’m saying that but I am

giphy.gif