Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The first two seconds remind me of the beggining of God Knows I Tried for some reason  :icant:

Also I wonder whats the connection between FIILY and TG? Maybe the songs together have a meaning to Lana or she just chose two random songs idk  :creep:

There is a connection: FIILY is about the rush, TG is about the descent (shit is good in FIILY, she wishes shit was still good in TG), they both seem to be, partially, about the loss of a BF (he went away and she misses him, and it's more intense in TG). 

I'm trying to imagine how Muscle Beach Baby and the fake surfing will fit into the MV. Will be interesting.

My thoughts too... I hope it isn't yet another video she shot for a different song because those cute, fun, lighthearted visuals don't seem to match TG & FIILY's vibes at all

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

You mean this?

SxntRdl.png

Ugh yes!

I had big doubts about the «legit-ness» of that one, and all the so-called insiders of this era proved to be fake. She didn't edit VB after all and doesn't seem to call out anyone for being an abuser... True, we have not heard it in full, but I doubt this will be true at all. 

FIILY lyrics make me think it's about Berrie.  Wasn't he on heroin when they were together?

Maybe but if that’s true then the other boulevard songs are about him and in HTD it was about John down on the boulevard

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Fuck It is cute. The best part is probably the ending synth. And yes, like others have said - the diction is terrible. Weird. She sounds so precise on some snippets.

I only heard The Greatest once before it was pulled. It also seemed okay.

At this point I'm just hanging out for Love Song, Cinnamon Girl and TNBAR. 

3lfQEhw.png

Guys what happened to @vitaminlana

I hope they’re ok I haven’t seen a post in a while but it could just be that I’ve missed them.

Also do we think miss thing is still w chase

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Hey. To the ones saying NFR has already "topped UV and HM". I think the songs released aren't bad and bland as many expected, but they sound anyway quite experimental and embrionary in artistic terms. The production has nice elements to it, but isn't actually consistent. Her voice and her writing clearly aren't at her best. Go and relisten UV and HM, as I'm doing. It helps to not make a precipitate judgement on NFR based mostly on the drought that we have had gone through to get some new songs.

Feeling proud of myself have only listened to The Greatest once and haven't listened to FILY.

Also low key hate myself for waiting    :facepalm:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Tbh I can’t wait for the instrumentals to leak for this album. I can’t wait to listen to it and pick them apart ugh I’m RED TEA

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole