Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I used to be bothered by all the Hope slander, but now I think it's genuinely funny. The fact that so many of you are so delusional to think that piece of art, with it's beautiful haunting melody and it's incredibly introspective, honest, raw lyrics is "ugly" and "boring" and "the worst song of her career"- I have to laugh. I have to fucking laugh. 

tenor.gif

I used to be bothered by all the Hope slander, but now I think it's genuinely funny. The fact that so many of you are so delusional to think that piece of art, with it's beautiful haunting melody and it's incredibly introspective, honest, raw lyrics is "ugly" and "boring" and "the worst song of her career"- I have to laugh. I have to fucking laugh. 

maybe if she didn't whisper into a piece of paper again it would be better

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Where is that post of someone saying jack’s production always feels like it’s gonna lead up to something explosive & then never does? I want to read it again because they explained it so well. I love the new songs but that doesn’t mean I’m cool w jackoff

Someone else probably talked about it too but this is what I said:

does anyone else feel like jack's production kind of ...leaves you hanging? i noticed it in mac and now in season of the witch...it's like something's building and i'm waiting for a tempo change or for louder instruments to kick in and it never happens

WAIT GUYS

What if the weird effect when she says “turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song” & the fuh it’ll i luh you is meant to sound like that bc she’s trying to sound drunk & or high?? I think it would make sense considering how well spoken she usually is.

I am eating and had a bit too much wine. Born at the teet

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

WAIT GUYS

What if the weird effect when she says “turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song” & the fuh it’ll i luh you is meant to sound like that bc she’s trying to sound drunk & or high?? I think it would make sense considering how well spoken she usually is.

I am eating and had a bit too much wine. Born at the teet

Or maybe she was high when recording it? She looked stoned af in one insta live and Jack talked about being high in the studio the other day so probably

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Someone else probably talked about it too but this is what I said:

does anyone else feel like jack's production kind of ...leaves you hanging? i noticed it in mac and now in season of the witch...it's like something's building and i'm waiting for a tempo change or for louder instruments to kick in and it never happens

Kween yes it was you, thanks so much. :hooker:

Or maybe she was high when recording it? She looked stoned af in one insta live and Jack talked about being high in the studio the other day so probably

Yeah could be! But that means they wanted it to sound like that because they didn’t re-record it. Fbi hire us we solved this fuckin case

it's so hard to be believe that we're only two weeks away from an album that we've been waiting for over eleven months !

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m