Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

shouldnt we get the double one??? :defeated:

yes, i just used singular since it's gonna b mashed into one video isn't it? or did i read into it wrong..... tbh i don't even know what's happening anymore  :toofunny:

for the people that say the leaks don't affect her, I've checked the links and the files for the zip have been downloaded more than 3500 times from different sites.

also I just checked like 4-5 websites 

People literally go into debt for preorders, concert tickets, boxsets etc. Even if the people that downloaded the LQ incomplete recordings of the album didn't have like four different versions preordered, or any versions, and never ever streamed it / saw it in concert etc it's not like she releases music to keep the lights on. I'm not one to encourage people to rip her songs from youtube and only listen that way (apart from very briefly this time last year lol) but seeing fans on or below the breadline eating into their overdrafts to preorder her album get shamed like they're stealing the food out her mouth gets me riled up lol. With or without the leaks she's got more money than many will make in a lifetime.

locals only

People literally go into debt for preorders, concert tickets, boxsets etc. Even if the people that downloaded the LQ incomplete recordings of the album didn't have like four different versions preordered, or any versions, and never ever streamed it / saw it in concert etc it's not like she releases music to keep the lights on. I'm not one to encourage people to rip her songs from youtube and only listen that way (apart from very briefly this time last year lol) but seeing fans on or below the breadline eating into their overdrafts to preorder her album get shamed like they're stealing the food out her mouth gets me riled up lol. With or without the leaks she's got more money than many will make in a lifetime.

true, but for most people we do this because we want to see her succeed, not so she gets a phat cheque$$. if her album does well it’s more likely to get noticed for grammys, awards, etc. i know her getting a #1 doesn’t affect us but it still makes us happy to see her cross that threshold.

My concept idea for a box set; lime double vinyl with the explicit cover art, lime cassette, explicit cover digipack, LDR keychain, unisex LDR t-shirt and the Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass poetry book. Random copies signed by Lana herself  :creep:

nrfboxsettt.png

hire her

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

lmao whos going into dept?! 

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

for the people that say the leaks don't affect her, I've checked the links and the files for the zip have been downloaded more than 3500 times from different sites.

also I just checked like 4-5 websites 

oh no, will she have to give up one of her multiple houses?

giphy.gif