Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She probably pushed the release date because she saw @@ilovetati petition to include the original BAR demo on digital releases and she cares about us so much she decided to do it. Queen who cares about her fans, others could never  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i think BAR was written about barrie, so she probably changed the negative lyrics for the album version because now she is romanticizing him and their relationship again (as seen in California)

i actually thought this too, she's still in love with him or has feelings for him so she doesn't want to make him look like the bad guy

i love you, but you don't understand me.

She probably pushed the release date because she saw ilovetati’s petition to include the original BAR demo on digital releases and she cares about us so much she decided to do it. Queen who cares about her fans, others could never :hooker:

My impact :teehee:

there would be zero point to canceling the album. The record company would needlessly lose a bunch of money. Go take a walk outside guys youre stressin

And most of the CDs, Vinyls and Cassettes are already printed and sent.

Mfhp.gif

i think BAR was written about barrie, so she probably changed the negative lyrics for the album version because now she is romanticizing him and their relationship again (as seen in California)

Exactly my thoughts. She's pretty much apologizing to Barrie in California and that song comes right before TNBAR. It would make no sense to keep the bitterness of the original

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

who else is going to the NFR tour?? im going to the Sacramento show in October

I'm going! The Jones Beach show!

giphy.gif