Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

But... all we have is in the shittiest quality

Idk about you all but I for sure cannot judge anything based on such a poor quality, it lacks of so many elements that may make a hell of a difference. 

Will the HQ versions have different lyrics and structure?

Listening to some of these songs in HQ might make me like them a little bit more (or a little bit less) but it's not going to make bridges or new lyrics appear out of nowhere.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

ALRIGHT I SEE A LOT OF DOIN' TIME SHADE THROWN IN THIS THREAD SO I NEED TO KNOW WHO ACTUALLY LIKES/REALLY LIKES DOIN' TIME?

u can like this post if you like doin' time and ignore if u don't. if you have an elaboration, then explain.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

ALRIGHT I SEE A LOT OF DOIN' TIME SHADE THROWN IN THIS THREAD SO I NEED TO KNOW WHO ACTUALLY LIKES/REALLY LIKES DOIN' TIME?

u can like this post if you like doin' time and ignore if u don't. if you have an elaboration, then explain.

i think it's okay, she's definitely done better covers, but it's not as bad as some people make it out to be.. 

It’s a bop and it fits with the record in terms of lyrics and dark Cali surf vibes. It’s definitely the weakest (or second weakest) track, though.

People who slow dance while crying to UV are on a higher level, this is a scientific fact. :oprah3:

Well ladies, we’ll be able to eat (and dance) again thanks to Mr. Normie.

California, FIILY, Cinnamon thot & The Greatest are “shake that ass while sobbing” tracks :grinds:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Ever since the hype around In Your Car started from that one snippet alone I knew it would end up in disappointment. The snippet wasn't even that good, sounded really basic tbh, but y'all treated it as some kind of out of this world amazing totally unique masterpiece and now... fan.gif thank god I never fell for that one.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

People who slow dance while crying to UV are on a higher level, this is a scientific fact. :oprah3:

Well ladies, we’ll be able to eat (and dance) again thanks to Mr. Normie.

California, FIILY, Cinnamon thot & The Greatest are shake that ass while sobbing tracks :grinds:

hate to admit it but i've shaken my ass multiple times to intercom quality california for the past 3 days  :defeated:

hate to admit it but i've shaken my ass multiple times to intercom quality california for the past 3 days  :defeated:

“Intercom quality” :rip: :lmao:

I said I wouldn’t listen to anything again until the 30th so I just sing it :derpna:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I'm spoiling a lot so beware!!

It's UV level of sad. It's like a maniacal letter to a loved one that you want to keep in touch with but it's just not the same life anymore so the idea of reuniting kind of exists in your thoughts only. So you're thinking wildly about things you'd do with them again but it's not realistic right now. It's HEARTBREAKING

This is the most accurate description about California :defeated:

Also..

it reminds me so much of Flipside.. not only she mentions it in the lyrics but I find some similarities in both the melody and the structure of the song. Literally a masterpiece :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Ever since the hype around In Your Car started from that one snippet alone I knew it would end up in disappointment. The snippet wasn't even that good, sounded really basic tbh, but y'all treated it as some kind of out of this world amazing totally unique masterpiece and now... fan.gif thank god I never fell for that one.

i didnt like the snippet and prepared myself for White Mustang 2.0 but i am pleasantly surprised by the full version. i thought it lacked a climax at first, but i think the lack of it suits the song really well

image.png

My rankings best to worst 

1. Cinnamon Girl

2. Bartender 

3. Love Song

4. The Greatest

5. California

6. Fuck it I Love You

7. Venice Bitch

8. NFR

9. TNBAR

10. Happiness is a Butterfly

11. MAC

12. Doin Time

13. HIADT

14. How to Disappear

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i didnt like the snippet and prepared myself for White Mustang 2.0 but i am pleasantly surprised by the full version. i thought it lacked a climax at first, but i think the lack of it suits the song really well

there is always so much white mustang slander but let me tell you, listening to it on full volume on this big flat screen tv in my living room was a spiritual experience

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

This is the most accurate description about California :defeated:

Also..

it reminds me so much of Flipside.. not only she mentions it in the lyrics but I find some similarities in both the melody and the structure of the song. Literally a masterpiece :oprah:

i never understood the iyc hype tbh

Oh is that what were doing now? Trashing Love Song?

giphy.gif

The LACK of taste...smh

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.