Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

In what terms?

I’m sure will be pretty much positive critically acclaimed on the sound rainbows

sales wise

giphy.gif

Does someone have the flac version?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released.

rank after 1st listening (new songs only)

1. california

2. cinnamon girl

3. bartender

4. NFR

5. love song

6. hapiness is a buterfly

7. TNBAR

8. how to disappear

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

So FLAC quality is better than the songs being on YT or other streaming servces right? 

Miles better. YouTube is pretty low quality, Apple Music is meh, Spotify on high quality (you have to turn that in) is the same as a good quality MP3 which is fine. FLAC is insane in terms of quality, basically exactly how they recorded it.

Tidal does have a lossless option though, and most people will be fine with 320kbps files (good MP3s - highest quality Spotify option)

sales wise

I don’t think they care that much in that point. Lana has a standard budget she brings. Her label is focused on the Billie Eilish dollar machine she’s now. You can see it in the freedom they have her in this album. She will bring a certain amount of net sales, but they need her because she’s contributing in the culture

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

the only warning point i have is for asking for a L4L leak link and honestly that album is so disgusting that i ashamed of that one warning point for something so ugly

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

omg so i had this dream last night about NFR! and basically i was listening to the album in the car

and like the tracklisting was 20 songs long BUT about half of those songs were from other artists

it wasn’t even a cover. like selena gomez & the scene was on there and marina & the diamonds. so

like she was promoting other music on HER OWN album. it was so scary. i thought it was real. i-

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose