Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe it's just my files

but is it just me or after Lana sings the second chorus in NFR "I could have you" he woohoo sounds a bit off, then there's this sorta weird Wii sound in the instrumentals?? Choices

happiness is a butterfly is a MESS AND I LOVE IT I KEEP LISTENING TO IT AND GETTING CHILLS TF WTF wtf WTf WTF it sounds like something that would leak from the AKA era but in HQ cRyingGGGg

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

finished the album a while ago, and i don't understand the point of Jacks part at the end of Hope, but whateva. 

i really hate that Venice Bitch is at the beginning. like, it feels out of place. also, none of the songs had an emotional reaction on me. whenever i listen to Lana's albums, there's usualy like 1-2 songs thats make me either tear up or cry, but i didn't really feel that with any of these. i think it is in her top 3 albums though! UV still remains the best. this album has some of her best songs on it! 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

that's clownery luv

Boring choruses that go nowhere for the most part, mostly uninspired songs due to lack of musical & vocal variety and lack of bridges, Lana sounding dead throughout most of the record ... sounds like it.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I still hear the "Fame, fame, fame, fame" in the backing vocals lmao

Like, I don't want to come across as bitter, because usually I like everything that she puts out, but everything about this "era" has seemed so lazy in every department: her way of singing has become "lazy", the selfies as cover pictures, and the way she did BAR wrong like that.

I bet TNBAR (and DT) was one of the last additions to NFR, as she stated that the album was done and had 11 tracks initially. So idk. I'll just force myself to appreciate it I guess

Maybe it's just my files

but is it just me or after Lana sings the second chorus in NFR "I could have you" he woohoo sounds a bit off, then there's this sorta weird Wii sound in the instrumentals?? Choices

What time stamp?

1. Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence

3. Norman Fucking Rockwell

4. Born To Die

5. L*** *** ***e

Like, I don't want to come across as bitter, because usually I like everything that she puts out, but everything about this "era" has seemed so lazy in every department: her way of singing has become "lazy", the selfies as cover pictures, and the way she did BAR wrong like that.

I bet TNBAR (and DT) was one of the last additions to NFR, as she stated that the albums was done and had 11 tracks initially. So idk. I'll just force myself to appreciate it I guess

I totally get what you're saying. It feels less like an actual "project", but tbh I do kinda like that. I just think TNBAR is really messy and should  have at least been produced differently to fit the simplistic production style of NFR, instead of this LFL production. 

What are we fighting about

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1. Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence

3. Norman Fucking Rockwell

4. Born To Die

5. L*** *** ***e

Born To Die has the title track, Video Games and Off To The Races so it prevails over Demos by default :flutter:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

hello

mod note: user was warned for the original, unedited post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released.

giphy.gif