Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What time stamp?

around 2:30

If you listen to it with a good set of speakers (or earphones), you can tell that the new bits just don't flow well with the existing verses in terms of sound quality.

Β 

I'm all for the new TNBAR if it had been re-recorded properly (by Jack). I just think it's a missed opportunity.Β 

Β 

But maybe Lanz wanted grandpa rick to have some income from her new album too, who knowsΒ 

Β 

i have a pair of skullcandy earphones and it sounds fine to me.

giphy.gif

I’m still so confused about this new version of FIILY. I think that her team fucked up somewhere and put the wrong version on the CDs like that one time they put the wrong version of Summer Bummer out on some streaming services, idk, maybe this version wasn’t a mistake and it’s just an exclusive version for the physical copied? That’s weird tho..

qfrWuBl.png

Now it's been years since I left New York

I've got a kid and two cats in the yard

The California sun and the movie stars

I watch the skies getting light as I write

As I think about those years

As I whisper in your ear

Β 

giphy.gif

into your eyesΒ tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifΒ my face remains

Imagine having nothing to use to defend your stance so you use a bonus track which has the same formula as most songs on Norman’s Demos...lmao

Β 

Imagine being tasteless and enter to a NFR pre-release thread to bring down someone's opinion just because of your lack of taste.

i think some of y'all forget what an opinion is... :toofunny:

Β 

just because someone says "NFR is her best album" doesn't mean they're going to speak it into existence and it will be set in stone forever. they like something you don't... that's not their fault? and it definitely isn't WRONG to like something someone else doesn't. you can't expect everyone to be wired the same as you. stop attacking people for literally being human!Β 

Β 

how sick and vile do you have to be to attack random ass people on a social media platform.Β  :flop:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Born To Die has the title track, Video Games and Off To The Races so it prevails over Demos by default :flutter:

I honestly always feel bad for ranking Born To Die below her other albums, because in 2012 it was THAT album, and I've listened an awful lot of times, it is iconic. the other two are just far superior.

Ok so now I KNOW half of y’all don’t have taste Love Song is EVERYTHING. It’s just so warm and it takes me to such a beautiful little place.

I have to agree that the single version of FIILY is better. The one on the CD sounds mostly the same, but less expensive.Β  :toofunny:Β  And How to disappear is a bit overproduced. It isn’t as powerful as the live version.

Imagine being tasteless and enter to a NFR pre-release thread to bring down someone's opinion just because of your lack of taste.

Coachella exists on your favorite record. No lies only facts

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I do hear that's she's slightly off but I don't hear the Wii sounds which im now very bummed about lol

I mean maybe I don't describe it well, or maybe I just can't really identify that specific instrument, but it sounded off to me lol

Ok so now I KNOW half of y’all don’t have taste Love Song is EVERYTHING. It’s just so warm and it takes me to such a beautiful little place.

in my defense, the lq blurred out most of the instrumentals and made it sound very boring, i kind of like it a lot more now that i've listened to it in hqΒ