Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do you see Lana working with Jack for her next album? Or do you think she is going to work with a new producer o rick nowels?

Shes def going with Jack for atleast 1 more album. And probably do a country album sksks

Honestly, I think Lana wanted the minimalistic production. She removed some instrumentals in the actual HQ version of Cinnamon Girl, which I definitely heard in the snippet she posted while she was posing on it in her car.

Do you see Lana working with Jack for her next album? Or do you think she is going to work with a new producer o rick nowels?

She's keeping Jack, I would keep him too  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm here for the new version of BAR. I'd enjoy it more if we didn't have the demo to compare it but it's nice because its a different take on the same song.

I think the demo went from like her being tired of this guy just caring about fame and she’s leaving him because of that

to the new version being "i dont care if thats what you want, its what i want now because i want you" 

So she basically went from being a top to a sub bottom

And we gotta give her credit. The sheer audacity of having filmed a music video for it by a well known producer, then rejecting it for LFL and THEN putting it on your new record JUST LIKE THAT. She bold!!!  :lange:

Okay but is anyone gonna talk about how to snippets that leaked had the single version of FIILY

I was wondering the same thing... I don't know if single version of FIILY will be on digital platforms and this new one for CDs, Cassettes and Vinyls.

Just like HIAD (ext version for CDs, Vinyls and Cassettes & single version for digital platforms)

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

she seems comfortable with him and they work well together, i hope she keeps him

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

lana should take some writing classes and expand her vocabulary and that’s on that

I think her writing is fine she just needs to read more...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Guys yeah, did y'all forget about the second interview with annie the fuck? drop a link, she's on like, right now

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***